Is there a Victim Culture in the UK?

Unfortunately, there seems to be a squadron of people who encourage others to find excuses for shitty behaviour. Manners are becoming a thing of the past. Do a good deed and people think you’re up to something or after something. I got a bollocking a few years ago for holding a door open for someone behind me.
I’m still very old school (dinosaur in some eyes). I’d give up my seat on a bus for a pregnant woman or oap etc. I don’t know how we became so rude and selfish.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a squadron of people who encourage others to find excuses for shitty behaviour. Manners are becoming a thing of the past. Do a good deed and people think you’re up to something or after something. I got a bollocking a few years ago for holding a door open for someone behind me.
I’m still very old school (dinosaur in some eyes). I’d give up my seat on a bus for a pregnant woman or oap etc. I don’t know how we became so rude and selfish.

Agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.