Is there an unspoken agreement from some clubs not to sell to us?

Thank fuck for that... another conspiracy I can hang my hat on.

Fucking bastards have all got it in for us!!

Don’t tell me, you’re one of those ‘there is no conspiracy’ conspiracy nuts…..

There’s definitely either a conspiracy, a ‘there’s no conspiracy’ conspiracy or no conspiracy.

Take your pick you Illuminati bastards.

I must admit, I got whipped up in the Ronaldo frenzy for a bit - mainly because signing him would've been a laugh - but in the cold light of day there's no way in a million years Pep + Ronaldo would've resulted in anything but a disaster.
And yet like the Brexit thread, there were those calling it project fear.

I’m messing. Relax.

For a team that other teams don't want to sell to, we've amassed a great many excellent players.

We can't buy everyone we'd like, and am glad we haven't just gone all rag and slung cash at prospective buys like a drunken skint man in a pub shouting "Drinks all round".
Yep but it's nice to know that even if their clubs may not want to do business with us, top players eg. Messi, Kane, Grealish and even Ronaldo want to come and play for us!

Don’t tell me, you’re one of those ‘there is no conspiracy’ conspiracy nuts…..

There’s definitely either a conspiracy, a ‘there’s no conspiracy’ conspiracy or no conspiracy.

Take your pick you Illuminati bastards.
I fall into the 'no conspiracy, conspiracy theorists conspiracy group think tank conspiracy... as long as it has comedy value, conspiracy'

Really, I think it would shock you what some of our players earn.

Take Benjamin Mendy as an example - been considered a cast off for two seasons - earns close to £140k a week.

People like Jesus, Bernie, Laporte - all who have contemplated moves but already earning over £100k a week and clubs can't meet that and also factor in our valuations.

£100k was just a figure I used as an example.

Tosin was on £25k a week as a kid with little experience under his belt, same goes for Patrick Roberts and such.

All fringe, earning amazing money and a barrier to us asking for decent fees, certainly less than true market value.

Adebayor on £190k a week, couldn't shift him and had to accept £5m from Spurs to get his wages off the bill.

We pay handsomely, whether they be elite like KDB, or Zin at the lower scale.

And that's before other achievable bonuses.

First off I would take with a pinch of salt any comments from anyone about what players are not players will boast so will agents the top people at city will make out like they are paid less when speaking to people and everyone else will have no idea

second your being some what selective in who your talking about Mendy was bought as first choice so was Laporte he may still be same with Bernardo and we don’t really want to sell them

Jesus was bought as a young star has been excellent on the right very good down the middle and left is supposed to be our only striker and has an excellent record despite what people say I doubt we want to sell well deserves what he get despite what some say and is in no way s fringe player

Adebayor was first choice when we got him was ages go before the move to a more performance related pay and was back when we where desperate or at least not the proposition we are now

Tosin I suspect was driven by the potential he never achieved and being English

if we are so bad at over paying players then what does that say about United or to a less extent Liverpool didn’t they have one season paying more than us admittedly when they won the Champions league but they don’t have the depth we do and they are all supposed to play for love or be from the academy

I would be more interested to know what the youth players are on or zinchenko or Angelino when he was he

I don’t want to get at you your the best poster on here but your post is surprisingly negative selective bias and not picking the sort of players we are talking about i.e fringe players you cannot for example compare Tammy Abraham Laporte or Brewster for example which is what we would be doing if you used your example from city when it comes to selling Fringe players or discussing there anything wages

First off I would take with a pinch of salt any comments from anyone about what players are not players will boast so will agents the top people at city will make out like they are paid less when speaking to people and everyone else will have no idea

second your being some what selective in who your talking about Mendy was bought as first choice so was Laporte he may still be same with Bernardo and we don’t really want to sell them

Jesus was bought as a young star has been excellent on the right very good down the middle and left is supposed to be our only striker and has an excellent record despite what people say I doubt we want to sell well deserves what he get despite what some say and is in no way s fringe player

Adebayor was first choice when we got him was ages go before the move to a more performance related pay and was back when we where desperate or at least not the proposition we are now

Tosin I suspect was driven by the potential he never achieved and being English

if we are so bad at over paying players then what does that say about United or to a less extent Liverpool didn’t they have one season paying more than us admittedly when they won the Champions league but they don’t have the depth we do and they are all supposed to play for love or be from the academy

I would be more interested to know what the youth players are on or zinchenko or Angelino when he was he

I don’t want to get at you your the best poster on here but your post is surprisingly negative selective bias and not picking the sort of players we are talking about i.e fringe players you cannot for example compare Tammy Abraham Laporte or Brewster for example which is what we would be doing if you used your example from city when it comes to selling Fringe players or discussing there anything wages
Any chance you could go back over your post and use some punctuation? I'm sorry, but I gave up after the second paragraph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.