Is there an unspoken agreement from some clubs not to sell to us?

How the fuck can Liverpool have mediocre wages when they have the 2nd highest wage bill in the league behind the other red cunts?

there is defo something in this and it would not be a shock ? also with what we have seen with the signed letter to uefa by clubs wanting us banned. so yes there is something running in the back ground,, also agents are a problem and maybe its with the governing bodies like uefa warning them they could lose their licence if you let a player sign for us

but i also think we don't help ourselves when it comes to wanting players ? their is always a leak and the media are always on the ball then letting other clubs step in and taking over

i think the grealish deal was testing the water with a £100million fee.. seeing how much we can go before the toys are out of the pram with the money and FFP. its a dirty world behind the scenes and all sorts of things go and politics play a big part in it
Yeah, there's previous of clubs ganging up in an attempt to emasculate some of the clubs' activities. I also think the loan system from bigger clubs to L1 and 2 is rife with patronage. Ferguson's son got sacked from one club and a couple of loanees were dragged back to base. It's a dog eat dog world, and some of the clubs are more hyena-like than dog.

english clubs dont want to sell to us because we've won 3 out of 4 titles, not sure there's more to it than that.

english clubs dont want to sell to us because we've won 3 out of 4 titles, not sure there's more to it than that.

so the united of the 1990s/2000s was allowed to sign and win 10 titles no bother
but Manchester city doing it is bad for football and clubs are being told don't sell to them

the best players want to play at the best club and manchester city are the best right now. but clubs like spurs are holding on to players until united come in with half of what city offer and they sell. the premier league and uefa are bent and united have a big say in how its run and make the rules up

when pep said manchester city have to win titles and cup the hard way without any sort of help he was not wrong
but the thing for me is the hate that has been built in the media by the others and united towards manchester city and our owners investment into football ?

Why would a boycott make sense when it would cut off a potential revenue stream and push their outgoing transfer fees down?

It’s a point of pride that traditional sky big six clubs don't like selling to us because they want to compete with us. But they aren't going to not sell to us when it isn't possible to retain the player and afford to increase his wages or take a big hit on the fee by selling to another club.

I would be more interested to know what the youth players are on or zinchenko or Angelino when he was he

My son was up in Manchester last weekend visiting his mate who has recently signed for Salford City. He used to be in the City academy until age 12 when his family moved to Brighton, but he used to play with some of the lads who are now in the EDS (Mcatee, Palmer etc) and is still in touch with some of them. He told my son at the weekend that Mcatee is on £20k pw, so I guess that's probably around standard for the one's who have signed long term contracts at 18-19.

Zinchenko is apparently still on £25k pw, but not sure if I believe that.

Germany is a closed shop with all the teams funneling their best players into Bayern, Spain, well Tobas hates us and no doubt has manipulated the League ( Felix? ) against us, of course the G14 were never going to allow us a free run at transfers, and we have rubbed agents up.
But it is our turn now Mbappe is probably going to go to Real Madrid Haaland to Bayern and we can push their wages way out of their comfort zone without even bidding for them

I don’t think there’s a conspiracy regarding transfers, I just think chairmen and owners are greedy, and because we won’t be screwed over we walk away.

Occasionally we regret it, certainly as fans, with one or two (Hazard at the time, van Dijk, and jury still out on Kane), but we’ve dodged a few bullets too; Sanchez and Maguire in particular.

Playing Devil's Advocate here; say Kane was entering the last year of his contract next summer, meaning he could leave on a free the following summer; if we had a bid in that was 30m higher than the next highest, would Levy kiss goodbye to 30m just to not sell to us? I doubt that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.