Is there any point in expanding the stadium now?

BlueMoonRisin’

Just wondering what you match going blues think. I know of one seat going spare in 110 next season because I'll not be using it and i cannot see the stadium getting back to capacity for a long time, that's if it ever does.

*Mods please merge if a similar thread.

Well the earliest it could open would be 23/24, so we should be back to full capacity by then. If there was a case before covid, then don't see why there won't be in a couple of years time. I still expect it to start once the arena is finished.So maybe ready in 3 or 4 years.

Why are we undoing our own good work? The ESL was a mistake the club rectified that by pulling out, now is not the time to dessert them.
Our fan base at the moment seems to be shrinking by the minute, I really hope it's just the voiciferous minority (again). I would have never watched us again if we had joined the ESL; but we didn't so I'm still in, 55 years and counting.

Why are we undoing our own good work? The ESL was a mistake the club rectified that by pulling out, now is not the time to dessert them.
Our fan base at the moment seems to be shrinking by the minute, I really hope it's just the voiciferous minority (again). I would have never watched us again if we had joined the ESL; but we didn't so I'm still in, 55 years and counting.
You can still count at your age ? Well done ;-)

They've certainly made an Eton mess of things this week.

Not really, I can see us losing a lot of match going fans over this. The repercussions could be huge.Far fetched maybe but I can see a lot of youngsters starting to choose other clubs to support.Big clubs like Everton, West Ham, Villa may gain some future fans over this.

Should have done it over the last year while it was shut to fans. If they'd created a large safe standing home end in the North stand that would have encouraged other people to replace the ones not going back.

Not really, I can see us losing a lot of match going fans over this. The repercussions could be huge.Far fetched maybe but I can see a lot of youngsters starting to choose other clubs to support.Big clubs like Everton, West Ham, Villa may gain some future fans over this.
Haha what a load of shite you think young lads and lasses will give two shits that city flirted with this idea of a super league and that will make them go and support a West Ham or an everton , heard it all now ! A few old romantics might call it a day but that’s about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.