Is There Anything Will Ferrell Can't do in Comedy...?

I think there's been one too many sport Comedies for my liking. There seemed to be one after the other in Ice Skating, Motor Racing, Football etc. He'd be like Adam Sandler in that alot of his films are samey.

However, does anyone know anything about a film he was in where he can hear a female voice narrating everything he does and is doing? I saw a trailer for it and nothing else. Can't remember what it's called. Any good?

Frank the Tank in Old School was top notch. He owned that film.

I think he's funny, but for every funny film there's about 4 shit ones he does.

However that clip you posted isn't funny!

super_city_si said:
brian the blue said:
I quite like him, but he has been in some shit films as others have said.

Old School
Anchorman
Step Brothers

His 3 best films, the rest are pretty poor.

WTF?. No Ricky Bobby? Talladega nights with John C Reilly ,sorry, cal norton jr, was brilliant. Shake and bake!!

Ah yeh, I completely forgot about Talladega nights, the 3 film list becomes 4.

Barring anchorman with its sex panther, pretty much everything he has done is cack.....

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

jimharri said:
stony said:
johnmc said:
Yes there is, make me laugh.

To be fair he is in some good films, I like some of the Step brother sound bites especially. But he is in a fair few dross films as well.

I'm with you, he's the new Chevy Chase. Don't find him funny in the slightest.
Thank fuck; i thought it was just me. Him and Jim Carrey; as funny as a bad flu.

cannot stand him either

he's been in some quality films and is very funny but occaisionally he does a shitter.

i like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.