Is there still a "Top 4"

blueinbolton77

Ok. I've watched Liverpool, watched arsenal, watched united, watched chelsea.

This year must be the most open PL in many years. Liverpool look average, united just don't look dangerous on the counter anymore, chelsea do look good, but not unbeatable and Arsenal? Not sure, they're good as always, but just don't seem to have a full season in them.

Is there a Top 4?

Yes, until there are different teams consistently taking Champions League places at the end of the season the Top 4 remain intact. Sure, United and Liverpool have shown some weakness but let's not fool ourselves. United often start slow and we all know what Arsenal did last year.

Re: Is there still a classic "Top 4" teams

johnmc said:
Yes there is - here it is as we stand

1. Spurs
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Rags

Still early days however

Okay, I've changed the title. I mean the "Top 4" in the classical sense over the last few years. Most people agree these to be United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

kcmcfc said:
Yes, until there are different teams consistently taking Champions League places at the end of the season the Top 4 remain intact.

Okay, we can catch up at the end of the season then ;-)

Sad Pie said:
They will rename it the top # whatever, just as long as it includes the current Sky 4

I had to watch the pool game on ESPN or something, which is free in August. Which means I suppose you have to subscribe to more than four channels to see all the main games.

I just don't see where pool and united improve myself, whereas I can only see City getting better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.