Is This a record?

I once hit a penalty so hard, it bounced off the crossbar, zoomed into the air, eventually landed on the crossbar at the other end of the pitch before bouncing back to the end where I took the penalty, and the ball crawled over the line for a goal. Meanwhile, all the players were walking off the pitch thinking the game had ended. Luckily, the referee had waited until the ball had stopped, so he was able to award the goal and recall all the players. True story.

I once hit a penalty so hard, it bounced off the crossbar, zoomed into the air, eventually landed on the crossbar at the other end of the pitch before bouncing back to the end where I took the penalty, and the ball crawled over the line for a goal. Meanwhile, all the players were walking off the pitch thinking the game had ended. Luckily, the referee had waited until the ball had stopped, so he was able to award the goal and recall all the players. True story.

are we talking a 20 ft pitch here?

otherwise, I m not one for Tall tales......

Did you get a medal?

Full size pitch. I've even got a picture of it.
ec5cbc01dfb0572fa82ee0d7579089cb.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.