Is this City best/worst team?

not sure. what i know is that city started the season looking like it would be a lost season and now are almost league champions and reached at least the semis of all other competitions. win the league and its been a successful season already, specially when theres a lot of players underperforming at the moment

Pep’s actually worked miracles this season, although a few questionable results, to be where we are and having done what we’ve done so far is fantastic, especially considering how many fucking passengers and pissed away chances we’ve had this year.
As for the team; our attacking and LB need fixing immediately, not a chance we can do this again next year

Our squad is fine, we've been beaten by the system we've faced rather than the squad players, heavy rotation which has been needed and to be fair has taken us up until yesterday to be in every competition, you have to figure in the strange season, everything is compacted into a short season which doesn't help, couple of additions to this excellent squad and we'll be up there again next season in every competition again

I stopped reading at Gabriel Jesus being average. He’s well below.

Only scores when it’s served on a platter for him. Sad really. Had much higher hopes for him a few season ago. Just never developed.

We still don't seem complete as a team compared with previous successful city teams.
Left back seems to be an Achilles heal that has lasted years.
And since Aguero has been mainly injured for a couple of seasons, the need for a potent striker as also been an issue.
Yes we score goals (well most games we do) but theres times when we really have to work hard to get the goals.
To me theres only Kev and Phil who can get hold of games by the scruff of the neck and effect them.
Yes most of the other forwards do a decent job but just arent in the same bracket as those 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.