Is this our most talented crop?

I think Nathan Ake played for Chelsea youth team but could be mistaken
You're not mistaken mate, definitely remember watching him play for Chelsea youth teams and played for the 1st team before he was loaned to Bournemouth.

According to Wiki (sorry ;) ):-

Real Madrid[edit]​

Following intense transfer speculation, coupled with his contract with Manchester City due to expire in June 2019, Brahim joined Real Madrid on 6 January, for a transfer fee of £15.5 million (€17 million).[13] His contract, which runs until 2025, also includes potential add-ons, which could see the value of the transfer to rise to £22 million (€24 million).[14] The transfer also includes clauses which stipulates a 15 per cent sell-on fee to be received by City, which would rise to 40 per cent should Brahim depart Madrid and transfer to "another Manchester club".[15]
So 15% unless Maine Road FC buy him?

Five City players appearing for England U 18 today
- CJ Egan Ryley
- Callum Doyle
- Alex Robertson
- Samuel Edozie
- Liam Delap

Delap winning and scoring a penalty

Rogers is currently having a great half season at Lincoln, while Braaf barely gets any minutes with Udinese.

One is League 1 and the other is Serie A so quite far apart, but still, we have quite a few prospects who badly need to go on loan, because another season of the Premier League 2 is just a waste of time.

Felix being the most important one to get minutes elsewhere (if not here), as he will turn 21 near the start of next season.

Rogers is currently having a great half season at Lincoln, while Braaf barely gets any minutes with Udinese.

One is League 1 and the other is Serie A so quite far apart, but still, we have quite a few prospects who badly need to go on loan, because another season of the Premier League 2 is just a waste of time.

Felix being the most important one to get minutes elsewhere (if not here), as he will turn 21 near the start of next season.

I’m pretty sure Nmecha (and Bernarbe) are both out of contract this summer and I’d be surprised if either of them renew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.