Is this the worst Mancunian accent ever ??

Nor is using your brain ... something you appear to have difficulty with.

Lucky for you you're an old c**t, it would have been the normal (and decent) thing to do to just link us to it, but instead you had to be a cantankerous little spunk bubble, now fuck off, and take your shit thread with you, before I get my Mam onto you.

Last edited:
Lucky for you you're an old c**t, it would have been the normal (and decent) thing to do to just link us to it, but instead you had to be a cantankerous little spunk bubble, now fuck off, and take your shit thread with you, before I get my Mam onto you.
Anyone with a modicum of a brain cell would have looked onto Citys website first and foremost and then asked the question later if they couldn`t find said video,but no you couldn`t be arsed.Your words not mine.

Anyone with a modicum of a brain cell would have looked onto Citys website first and foremost and then asked the question later if they couldn`t find said video,but no you couldn`t be arsed.Your words not mine.

I did look, and nothing obvious came up (which is why I said scouring not looking) anyone with a shred of decency, civility and not to mention a brain cell making such a post would have automatically linked us to it, now you carry on, you've had enough attention for one day.

If it’s anything like the ridiculous one that provides the cringeworthy voiceover for the cheesy pre match videos it must be truly sickening. It’s the product of some goon who did a second rate media type degree and reckons that this kind of outdated stereotyping helps to build an atmosphere pre game. Why do we employ these idiots ?
My toes curl everytime i listen its so cringy.

I wouldn’t if they didnt play it EVERY match!

Mods apologies if already covered but I couldn`t see anything.
This must go down as the most embarrassing City Video ever covered in The Fourmidables.Quite a good video until you hear this fucking false Mancunian accent.Is this the same one thats covered on match day on the large screens ?
My ears are now bleeding after listening to that screeching shit.Whoever produced this masterclass needs to go and get his fucking ears shringed.
And ... breath slowly Oakie.
It's this dude, born in harpurhey

I did look, and nothing obvious came up (which is why I said scouring not looking) anyone with a shred of decency, civility and not to mention a brain cell making such a post would have automatically linked us to it, now you carry on, you've had enough attention for one day.
Ah the keyboard warrior.The clue was fairly obvious ... The Fourmidables which I doubt represents anyone else.Never mind now you`ve had a good rant its obviously made you feel better.The fucking youth of today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.