Is Yaya the greatest African player of all time?

I noted, the other day, that Yaya has now decided to play again for the Ivory Coast and, if selected, will be leaving for the African Cup competition held in a warm climate within the next few days. I also noted that his agent has stated that Yaya will not be leaving City during this January transfer window. It’s also a fact that Yaya is mostly on the bench nowadays and January/ February are months when a lot of Cup games will be played when bench players will be called on the help the club’s rotation plans. I wonder if these issues are, somehow, related?
By the way, Yaya must come close to being the best African player of all time but, to my mind , would not come number one.
If he can't be bothered being available for the league cup and FA cup we should just pay up his contract and move for whoever we've earmarked to replace him 6 months early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.