Is your weekend now ruined ?

blue12

I fuckin hate it when we lose and now cannot be arsed with fuck all.
It takes a good couple of days to get defeats out of my system so i will be sulking like fuck until then.
Still don't know how we lost the game and will think about fuck all else for ages.
Roll on a week sunday.

To be honest, it's put a bit of a downer on things but wasn't expecting a win today as a given had a feeling one of the top 3 were going to drop points and looking at the fixtures and the Bent signing I thought it may be us :(

Contemplating getting pissed on Red Wine now and just thinking of Nottingham next weekend as I am going down Saturday and making a weekend of it.

yep, ive got my final two exams on tuesday and wenesday and cant be arsed at all. i even got the dzeko shirt delivered this morning and it put me in the mood for the game. this has really ruined my weekend

Me too mate, decided to get on with finishing the decorating (well the start of the finish) rather than wait until tomorrow, I`ll feel something produtive has come out of today then.

highs and lows of football...onwards and upwards.unlucky today blues.ctid a long week now to get ready for notts.this game is gone now,we move on

Yes weekends are always shit when we lose. Mind you I have to a front up with the missus after 2 hours. It got so bad before that I'd be in a bad mood all weekend. Now she gives me 2 hours grieving period after that she says youre coming out of your hole smiling. My mate came up with a brilliant idea that after a draw I ask her if I can bank one hour and then build up a reserve for a bad defeat. She said nice try but no thanks. I'm not having football ruining our weekend. I dont tell her but inside Im still miserable all weekend...hahaha

Just thought if id have had that "banking one hr" system when Hughesy was manager Id have a helluva reserve. Id be free to be miserable for weeks hahaha

There is no doubt that it's getting harder to take when we lose.

Used to half expect it every game and TBH there were times when we were so bad that City losing was a better excuse to get pissed and have a laugh than when we won - which was kind of shocking.

Not like that now though. These days, it hurts more when we lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.