Is Zabaleta the weak link?

kippaxchris

Anybody else notice how in every match this season up to now there is a lot of crosses and goals coming from Zab's side? He is a great player but he seems to be drawn into the central areas of the pitch! The 2nd in the CS he was drawn into the box and left Sturridge with a free shot! Both of Southampton's goals for the first one he got drawn too far inwards towards Kompany and for the second one i know that Rodwell gave the ball away but Zaba charged all the way back but then he ran past Davies and stood of him and Davies bent it round Zaba and scored! And again today i will admit Zab had a brilliant game going forward and made some good tackles at the back but they kept getting past him and getting crosses in and eventually scored from one of them where as on the other side Kolarov was dealing with everything! Fabio and Co were getting past him so easy today.

Total rubbish that post was! zabba a weak link?? Give over, the guy gives 110% every week and is a top class player

is this post a joke

sergiokun said:
Total rubbish that post was! zabba a weak link?? Give over, the guy gives 110% every week and is a top class player

is this post a joke

I didn't say he doesn't give 100% but all the goals and crosses are coming from the left wing<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 pm --<br /><br />
wayne71 said:
Is he fuck, go buy yourself some more glue.

You keep that shit for yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.