Isaiah Dada-Mascoll

FantasyIreland

Deserves his own thread.

The lad was training with the first team yesterday,he has not long turned 17.

He's a unit......a very powerful and technically efficient defensive midfielder,who is clearly making the right impression with the coaching staff.Early to be making predictions.....but this kid looked a cut above last season,he has everything to be a huge success,and i eagerly look forward to his progression.

dada mascoll.jpg

Last edited:
It’s not Dada-Mascoll in the first pic (well technically he’s in the pic, but in the background on the left)

Whenever I watched him last season he really stood out, not jut his size but composure on the ball, fair play, he’s only just 17 and training with the best defensive midfielder in the world, he’s getting great football education.

Good thread. He is a top, top prospect. In all of the academy, three players especially stood out, for me: Dada-Mascoll, Joel Ndala, and Oscar Bobb. Isiah (and Bobb) have an economy of movement, an awareness of team-mates, an ability to consistently find space, and the vision and patience to play simple, highly effective passes. Those levels of intelligence are unusual in players so young. In many ways, Dada-Mascoll reminds me of Rodri - it's his efficiency because of that ability to be consistently in the right place. He has a bright future, with a lot of hard work and patience ahead.

Good thread. He is a top, top prospect. In all of the academy, three players especially stood out, for me: Dada-Mascoll, Joel Ndala, and Oscar Bobb. Isiah (and Bobb) have an economy of movement, an awareness of team-mates, an ability to consistently find space, and the vision and patience to play simple, highly effective passes. Those levels of intelligence are unusual in players so young. In many ways, Dada-Mascoll reminds me of Rodri - it's his efficiency because of that ability to be consistently in the right place. He has a bright future, with a lot of hard work and patience ahead.
Agreed. Bobb, Ndala and Dada-Mascoll are the big ones for me as well. Got to keep an eye on Lakyle Samuel and Justin Oboavwoduo too. Samuel is someone that could do the Stones role in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.