Isco

Rammy Blue

Apologies if there is already a thread on this guy, I'm on my phone which is harder to search on...

Anyway, what about this guy? Anyone know anything about him?

I saw a bit of him on SSN earlier from the Malaga game last night and he reminded me very much of Hazard.

Seeing as Malaga are in a bit of strife I'm surprised we aren't looking at him.

Rammy Blue said:
Apologies if there is already a thread on this guy, I'm on my phone which is harder to search on...

Anyway, what about this guy? Anyone know anything about him?

I saw a bit of him on SSN earlier from the Malaga game last night and he reminded me very much of Hazard.

Seeing as Malaga are in a bit of strife I'm surprised we aren't looking at him.

Wasn't he the guy that the commentator in the Real game was referring to? Being the best young player on the Costa del Sol, that we were supposed to be linked with? I remember it ending with a "watch this space"

Tim Sherwood was at the Malaga game yesterday watching him for Spurs. We don't seem interested, maybe we have faith in Denis Suarez who is 2 years younger and would probably be starting and impressing in La Liga now.

Everything went through him last night for Malaga, like another Silva, only 19 valued about £10/11M. Not sure if it was who that commentator was on about. He did run out of steam a bit for the last 10 mins last but that's to be expected, quality player.

LoveCity said:
Tim Sherwood was at the Malaga game yesterday watching him for Spurs. We don't seem interested, maybe we have faith in Denis Suarez who is 2 years younger and would probably be starting and impressing in La Liga now.

Isco looked ready now though, just reminded me so much of what I've seen of Hazard in his 2 games for Chelsea.

I've been waiting all summer for us to at least get linked with him and I don't understand why we haven't made a move. He's available for under £16m because of their financial difficulties and he'll be worth double that in 2 years time.

In Spain they think he can become as good as Iniesta. I was talking to a Malaga fan last night and he said that he's so good that Cazorla was actually bought to be played centrally for them but Isco was much more dangerous than him when he played that role so they just ended up telling Cazorla he had to play out wide like he did for Villareal.

I'll be honest I hadn't seen him play before last night in the Champions League game against Panathinaikos. Set up the first goal and showed quality all night. If we were in up to our ears for Hazard then we would be bonkers not to go all out for this outstanding talent!

Either Isco or Munian

we should get either of these young talents for the future

Both good enough to get in our first team as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.