Isco

LoveCity said:
Going for Jovetic if we can't sign Isco according to Corriere dello Sport. :D

Thought he was nailed on for Arsenal? Either way it shows why missing out on Isco wouldn't be terrible. Can't get Isco so we get Jovetic? Oh bloody noes, end of the world!

Silva, nasri, isco, thiago. That's way too many creative MFs. Not too mention tevez and aguero can play attacking mid too

jared said:
Silva, nasri, isco, thiago. That's way too many creative MFs. Not too mention tevez and aguero can play attacking mid too

Agree to me we need a top top world class midfield player to partner yaya

jared said:

Shall I mention the attack options available at barca, Munich or Chelsea? 3-4 AMs is not only preferable but necessary. If you take solve from our current squad we are utter white bread.

FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:
jared said:

Fernandinho isn't too shabby.

both thiago and isco are better than nasri who may be goin aswel as carlos, fernandinho will replace garcia more than likely

g180aj said:
FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:

Fernandinho isn't too shabby.

both thiago and isco are better than nasri who may be goin aswel as carlos, fernandinho will replace garcia more than likely
and Barry and play in place of Yaya occasionally.

on his twitter he has a few pics with degayer so having a friend already in manchester may also help and thiago maybe coming to manchester also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.