Isco

Looks to me as if he's going to Madrid. He was 1/3 at the bookies last week to come to us, it's now 9/4 us and 5/6 Madrid. The bookies don't often get these things wrong although I hope they have this time.
The Cavani thing is also looking the same. Madrid again.

powersleftfoot said:
Looks to me as if he's going to Madrid. He was 1/3 at the bookies last week to come to us, it's now 9/4 us and 5/6 Madrid. The bookies don't often get these things wrong although I hope they have this time.

Well they got it wrong by quoting us at 1/3, did they not?

powersleftfoot said:

If your that convinced get your money on it

Isco was 20/1 to come to us about 2 weeks ago and 20/1 to go to Real about a week ago when we were 1/3.
Although the bookies do get insider info. its not always the case.

Frequently bookies just change their prices to reflect the punters bets that are being placed.

Plain Speaking said:
Isco was 20/1 to come to us about 2 weeks ago and 20/1 to go to Real about a week ago when we were 1/3.

Frequently bookies just change their prices to reflect the punters bets that are being placed.

As someone who doesnt get beating odds can i get some er..plain speaking,is he likely to come or not?

karen7 said:
Plain Speaking said:

As someone who doesnt get beating odds can i get some er..plain speaking,is he likely to come or not?
I trust Danamy and he said we're still looking good.

Plain Speaking said:
karen7 said:
Plain Speaking said:

I trust Danamy and he said we're still looking good.

thanks

Ducado said:
powersleftfoot said:

I didn't say I was convinced did I. Last week I felt we would get him but now I am twitching.

powersleftfoot said:
Ducado said:
powersleftfoot said:

I didn't say I was convinced did I. Last week I felt we would get him but now I am twitching.

ouzc5hjpg.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.