Isco

Daz_Blue said:
Bluesince93 said:
When I last checked everyone was excited this was going to happen..

What has happened to changed everyone's minds?!

EDIT: Someone answered above me. Thanks berniethebusman.

City dallied ....Madrid paid the asking price

Total bollocks.

If he ends up at Madrid,which is still a very big if......... It will simply be down to the fact that is where he chose to play,and being Spanish,who could blame him?

I'm still very confident though that he has followed his manager.

FantasyIreland said:
Daz_Blue said:
Bluesince93 said:
When I last checked everyone was excited this was going to happen..

What has happened to changed everyone's minds?!

EDIT: Someone answered above me. Thanks berniethebusman.

City dallied ....Madrid paid the asking price

Total bollocks.

If he ends up at Madrid,which is still a very big if......... It will simply be down to the fact that is where he chose to play,and being Spanish,who could blame him?

I'm still very confident though that he has followed his manager.

Thank you FantasyIreland, calmed the nerves a bit. I keep forgetting how much I hate transfer sagas!

pudge said:
Odds mean fuck all.

People hear about the Madrid rumors and lump money on it, the odds shorten.

It's as simple as that, no inside information. People need to relax and not invest so much in the odds a bookie offers.

Pudge I genuinely agree with you on this one but I am finding this one frustrating. You may not like my sense of humour but I am trying to keep sane on this one.

I don't quite get this, I'm all over Twitter, Newsnow and a lot of other media outlets.
All stories seem to be about our 'unwillingness' to pay daft money for Cavani. No mention of Isco to Madrid from anywhere credible.
I might of missed it though.

One of the longest running transfer sagas on Bluemoon is coming to a end in disappointing fashion..

I have still got my fingers crossed that Real Madrid are jumping the gun and it all hinges on what his announce will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.