Isco

NipHolmes said:
If I was a journalist and was given solid info about Isco I'd lie through my teeth and say he was going to the other club, give it a few hours to snowball and watch odds increase for the team he's actually going to and then load the fuck up and bet everywhere. Then release the story.
Well then, you wouldn't make a very good journalist as that would be immoral, sly and underhand.

At least this should all be over in the next 30 hours, thank fuck. I still think he's coming here, but what I think means nothing as I'm not ITK.

2sheikhs said:
NipHolmes said:
If I was a journalist and was given solid info about Isco I'd lie through my teeth and say he was going to the other club, give it a few hours to snowball and watch odds increase for the team he's actually going to and then load the fuck up and bet everywhere. Then release the story.
Well then, you wouldn't make a very good journalist as that would be immoral, sly and underhand.
I'd fit in like a hand in a one size fits all glove then.

@BluePhil8 said:
I'm not worried by the new "development" that Madrid have agreed a fee.

Isco said himself that both City and Madrid have made concrete offers so I'm sure our bid has been accepted as well.

I'm still reasonably confident.

However, if he does go to Madrid, we have been made to look like fools again. Eto'o, Sanchez, Hazard, Cavani. We spend months trying to tie up these deals and then end up missing out at the last minute. I know it's difficult signing world class players because everyone wants them, but I would have thought that City would gauge a players playing preference before embarking on a 6 month transfer saga.

How the hell do we 'look fools again'? He's chosen Real over City! We all need to remember we are not Real or Barca or United. It will take a long time to get anywhere near them.

If he doesnt come, move on.

I've not posted on this thread yet, due to the uncertainty of the posters and their sources.

I have now.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:58 am --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
On my phone and I'd really appreciate if someone can tell me the odds of Isco to City at betvictor.

80/1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.