Isco

tumblr_inline_mkfw50I9Rn1qz4rgp.gif

bumbleblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Hihosilva said:
Be prepaired for another 300 pages tomorrow

That's the only issue with this thread, you stay away for a good few hours or you go to work, when you come back there are 100+ pages added on to where you left of, you read it all.......nothing happened.

Getting tired of it now.

NOOO wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said ..."When you are tired of the Isco thread....you are tired of life"?
M24 Citizen said:
Jaffamandango said:
the el sha release on radio Italia could be our way of leaking to put pressure on Malaga. I still think there's a chess game going on with Malaga.I don't think its a game we are likely to win, but I think the game is still being played. Otherwise Isco would be in a real shirt by now. The other option is the el sha link is real and we've given the game up

I can't see how it would help us as Madrid have apparently had an accepted offer, so Malaga would be happy to sit back and watch him go to Madrid instead of us... unless they know Isco won't go to Madrid.

Another far out wild thought could be that the Madrid offer is just a stage show for Perez to look like he's tried signing the next brightest spanish prospect to ease pressure on him to sign Spanish players and this has been agreed to happen by us and we'll actually sign him, but there could be a hiccup somewhere like the Malaga owner being bitter over not being paid compensation over Pellegrini... I did say far out wild thought.

I don't think we have had a bid accepted and isco prefers city due to playing time and his footballing father. However he wants to get the best deal for Malaga leading us to an impasse.

What I think is funny. All the people saying he's gone to Madrid, ffs you idiots. So why are they still on the thread. Maybe still hoping they are wrong.
Addictive innit.

Unless announced tomorrow, the Isco to MADrid deal will start to look a bit ropey. Maybe there is just some good old fashioned indecision going on here on the part of the player. Certainly seems that way. I am beginning to feel optimistic again, dammit.

Jaffamandango said:
sam-caddick said:
if he doesn't get announced in ancelotti's press conference today there is a twist coming.

im dreading today......

Get through tomorrow, this thread will go defcom 4
Defcon_4_type_2.gif

bored... sorry.

DiscoSteve said:
Jaffamandango said:
sam-caddick said:
if he doesn't get announced in ancelotti's press conference today there is a twist coming.

im dreading today......

Defcon_4_type_2.gif

bored... sorry.
Mods will close the thread as soon as he goes to RM.

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 am --

bumbleblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Hihosilva said:
Be prepaired for another 300 pages tomorrow

That's the only issue with this thread, you stay away for a good few hours or you go to work, when you come back there are 100+ pages added on to where you left of, you read it all.......nothing happened.

Getting tired of it now.

NOOO wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said ..."When you are tired of the Isco thread....you are tired of life"?
Haha Brilliant, enjoyed that!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 am --<br /><br />
M24 Citizen said:
Hihosilva said:
M24 Citizen said:
The way I see it, we're like the eskimos. They could just give up, but they know there is something worth fighting for.

If someone can find an article directly quoting Isco that he's agreed to join Madrid then I will accept its over.

You'd think Txiki has a good enough relationship with Jesús Martínez (Isco and Pellegrini's agent) to close the deal for Isco after things seemingly went well with getting Pellegrini.
Carefully chosen words ;-)

DiscoSteve said:
Jaffamandango said:
sam-caddick said:

im dreading today......

Defcon_4_type_2.gif

bored... sorry.

If we sign him, defcom 1, can you do the lovely graphic for me squire. I enjoyed it .<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 am --<br /><br />
DiscoSteve said:
Jaffamandango said:
sam-caddick said:

im dreading today......

Defcon_4_type_2.gif

bored... sorry.

Also is it a good omen, as it looks like a disco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.