Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the had his chance brigade are out. He is Spanish, Real Madrid wanted him, I would imagine many many players would choose them over us. If we had a chance to sign him then we should simple as that.

Funny how the had his chance brigade are out. He is Spanish, Real Madrid wanted him, I would imagine many many players would choose them over us. If we had a chance to sign him then we should simple as that.

There are others who disagree with your opinion .

There are also other areas of the team which need sorting before worrying about Isco imo.

There are others who disagree with your opinion .

There are also other areas of the team which need sorting before worrying about Isco imo.

Yes because they are mard arses and cant get over a Spaniard choosing a team in his own country, in the capital of that country whilst being one of the biggest and best in the world over us. We just seem very sensitive over him which I would only understand if he joined a team of a similar level to us.

Absolutely especially defence, more important areas but I am saying if he is available we have to get him. Good replacement for Silva and it isn't get Isco and strengthen nowhere else, we could do both.

Yes because they are mard arses and cant get over a Spaniard choosing a team in his own country, in the capital of that country whilst being one of the biggest and best in the world over us. We just seem very sensitive over him which I would only understand if he joined a team of a similar level to us.

Absolutely especially defence, more important areas but I am saying if he is available we have to get him. Good replacement for Silva and it isn't get Isco and strengthen nowhere else, we could do both.
Pep seems to be the footballing equivalent of Heston Blumenthal at the moment so we'll probably sign Isco and play him at full back. Seriously, I like the guy and whilst upset he chose Madrid its not a surprise and we're only bothered because we know how good he is and can be for us in the Premiership. Still, defence is the priority with at least one CB and about 4 Bfs please Santa !

Pep seems to be the footballing equivalent of Heston Blumenthal at the moment so we'll probably sign Isco and play him at full back. Seriously, I like the guy and whilst upset he chose Madrid its not a surprise and we're only bothered because we know how good he is and can be for us in the Premiership. Still, defence is the priority with at least one CB and about 4 Bfs please Santa !
Yes we could do with 4 big f*****s.......soon please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.