Islam again.

paphos-mcfc

Ok a serious post from me. Came across this video and gave it a watch.
Now this isn't to do with what's going on in Iraq, Syria etc.. but more to do in the UK as this is where the protests took place. Now I think the video is a couple of years old and some of it doesn't sit right with me, as though it's sort of staged.
Anyway, I took interest as myself, like the girl have been out of the UK for a good few years now and for most every day Brits who here about "Islam this" and "Islam that" do they brush it off their shoulders and are not truly arsed what's going on or is there concern about these type of incidents?
I know most of these protestors are a minority and there are probably scores of non practicing Muslims in the UK so I am not judging Islam as such on a whole, but rather these protestors. I found the guy in the beard a bit of a knob, as for me, I wouldn't like someone forcing their views or opinions on me. Would you say these are extremists?

Bottom line, wonder what your thoughts are? Please try not to mudsling blues.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OXzaOif4k0[/video]

Skashion said:
I don't judge Muslims by these fucking nutjobs any more than I judge football fans by the actions of football hooligans.

So we can agree that these Muslims are nutjobs, I wonder what would normal Muslims think of this?

No wonder they are so angry. It's a hot day and they are wearing the completely wrong attire. Perhaps a shorts and t shirt combo would appease them?

They are free to say 'burn in Hell, disbelievers go to Hell' etc. They're also free to fuck off somewhere like Iraq if it makes them happier.

It's about time we give these people some unpopulated land where they can all live in peace and practise their laws, somewhere in Cumbria perhaps. I wonder how many would go and how many would stay.

And for those that do go, we should round them up and put them on a boat to a country more fitting for them. That way you lose the deadwood and keep the good.

TangerineSteve17 said:
It's about time we give these people some unpopulated land where they can all live in peace and practise their laws, somewhere in Cumbria perhaps. I wonder how many would go and how many would stay.

And for those that do go, we should round them up and put them on a boat to a country more fitting for them. That way you lose the deadwood and keep the good.
And what has Cumbria ever done to you?

jimharri said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

And what has Cumbria ever done to you?

haha, nowt. But it's cold and floods a lot.

TangerineSteve17 said:

not Cumbria......there's a nice little place just off the coast of Scotland called Gruinard

go here <a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1457035.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1457035.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.