Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

Sorry mate im not with you. Illegal to attack the councilor(on the forum)? Immoral? Pointless? again,to attack the councilor and expose the filth that is happening?

Oh sorry mate, I think I've got myself confused here. I thought you were talking about Tommy Robinson filming those men outside the court. My bad.

Oh sorry mate, I think I've got myself confused here. I thought you were talking about Tommy Robinson filming those men outside the court. My bad.

No mate i was on about the councilor getting away with defending them and the seemingly lack of attacking and exposing them on the forum/media/public..i just cant understand it and saddens me deeply.

Somebody also posted that he is doing something in Manchester around june 10/11/12th, and im sure they suggested getting down there and making it clear his sort were not welcome in Manc...it is disturbing to read such a comment:(

No mate i was on about the councilor getting away with defending them and the seemingly lack of attacking and exposing them on the forum/media/public..i just cant understand it and saddens me deeply.

The councillor gave one of the accused a character reference. At that point he was innocent and the councillor stated that he knew him and had no idea he was involved - he apologised for giving the character reference after the trial and subsequent conviction and condemned the paedo gang. This was reported years ago:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ma...s-regret-for-backing-man-convicted-688683.amp

So Tommy Robinson isn't exactly exposing ground-breaking news here and I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve by bringing it up now. Fact is, and I'm assuming this councillor is telling the truth about not knowing what he'd done at the time he gave the character reference, anyone can be duped into thinking someone is of good character and it subsequently turns out they're not. I'll give you an example from this very forum. About a year or so ago, a City fan put a plea on here to trace another City fan who had gone missing. He was doing it on behalf of a blue mate of his - a guy from Droylsden who I know well and is a sound bloke - who had become good mates with the missing person over the past few years. Months went by and nothing until one day he turned up out of the blue - in the media after being found guilty of raping under-age girls. His mate from Droylsden was fucking distraught at hearing the news - he was completely unaware of what he'd been up to and IIRC it came out in court that the rapist had some previous form but that was long before this guy befriended him.

Of course, the councillor might've been aware of this twat's involvement at the time he gave the character reference, in which case he should have the book thrown at him, but there's no evidence to suggest this is the case.

Last edited:
@kinkyisno.1 I'm sure there are a few sites on the internet which will accommodate your desire to see support for good old Tommy and his weird style of investigative journalism. It doesn't look like you are going to find it on here, despite you going on about it constantly for the last few days.

Bloody hell, where to start.

• The report was about British aid to Somali
  • They suggested that, as with all aid in the region, there was a risk of that aid being stolen by rebels
  • ISIS don't operate in Somalia and have nowhere near the infrastructure to transport arms from there to Syria
  • "ISIS in Somalia" as quoted by the Daily Mail is a local Somalian group that once said they like ISIS.
  • Your original comment of "well the West funds ISIS" is not backed up by the idea that a jihadist group in Somalia might at some point steal weapons.
That's it then. Done and dusted.
Cmon City!
P.S http://johnpilger.com/articles/terror-in-britain-what-did-the-prime-minister-know

Last edited:
@kinkyisno.1 I'm sure there are a few sites on the internet which will accommodate your desire to see support for good old Tommy and his weird style of investigative journalism. It doesn't look like you are going to find it on here, despite you going on about it constantly for the last few days.

Every morning i check for the first thread he keeps banging on about starting yet end up disappointed. When will this wait be over...

Will take the Western media a bit to catch up on this, but the Iraqi Government have just bombed a factory in West Mosul held by ISIS and it turned out they were using it for the production of white phosphorus

Will take the Western media a bit to catch up on this, but the Iraqi Government have just bombed a factory in West Mosul held by ISIS and it turned out they were using it for the production of white phosphorus

Might have jumped the gun there. Western forces are getting blamed for dropping a WP bomb.

All a bit chaotic at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.