Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

I think for both parties, their fully paid up members are anti anything, that is not an exact mirror image of themselves

I hate the term "Islamophobia". It suggests that such people are suffering from a mental diease or psychological problems.
We should call it out for what it is, Racism or Religious hatred.

I hate the term islamophobia". It suggests that such people are suffering from a mental diease or psychological problems.
We should call it out for what it is, Racism or Religious hatred.

So you call people racist for hating certain aspects of Islam, eg FGM clinics in the UK, antisemitism, persecution of gays i could go on and on. That doesn't make somebody racist as Islam is not a race.
Just as people on here call people that go to church 'nutjobs' for believing in God.

So...
Another thread to distract from the shockingly bad anti-Semitism that is engrained within the Labour party that is supposedly 'for the many and not the few'.
Laughable.
Strangely enough, it is possible for two things to happen at the same time that are nothing to do with each other.

So you call people racist for hating certain aspects of Islam, eg FGM clinics in the UK, antisemitism, persecution of gays i could go on and on. That doesn't make somebody racist as Islam is not a race.
Just as people on here call people that go to church 'nutjobs' for believing in God.

Ah, the old 'Islam is not a race' get out. HOUSE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.