Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

"people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock; "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"

You are born into a race. You adopt a religion.

asaaaaaaa.png

So...
Another thread to distract from the shockingly bad anti-Semitism that is engrained within the Labour party that is supposedly 'for the many and not the few'.
Laughable.

Interesting however that the Campaign Against Antisemitism found that Conservative supporters are more likely to endorse antisemitic statements than Labour supporters (40% vs 32%). Liberal Democrat voters came out slightly better at 30%.

So you call people racist for hating certain aspects of Islam, eg FGM clinics in the UK, antisemitism, persecution of gays i could go on and on. That doesn't make somebody racist as Islam is not a race.
Just as people on here call people that go to church 'nutjobs' for believing in God.
I was commenting on the word, not the substance, which i shall steer clear of, so as not to invite ppl to "go on and on". You will notice i gave two alternatives.
Criticism of certain practises is fine, hatred is not.
Your response is irrelevant.

I was commenting on the word, not the substance, which i shall steer clear of, so as not to invite ppl to "go on and on". You will notice i gave two alternatives.
Your response is irrelevant.
thought it might be, as you dont have a valid response to my points :)

I was wondering how long it would take to bring Corbyn's name into this thread, and which poster it would be. Wish someone would just rid this fuckin troll?

Last edited:
Anyone voting Labour with this man in charge is a disgrace - I assume you will so go away I am not interested in your opinion.

So any time you reply on a Labour Party thread we can all just respond "Concentrate on the far worse problems within your own party."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.