Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

Reality based in fact? Or you just plucked this out your....?

Well there’s no one single fact that would prove it. I’d have to give you hundreds of facts and I really can’t be arsed but it’s absolutely obvious to everyone who lives in the real world though. One fact I saw though recently published in an annual report by Europol was that Islamic extremism was responsible for 100% of all religious, terrorist attacks in Europe that caused loss of life. Added to that is the fact that there’s no Christian or Jewish equivalent (or if there is, it’s nowhere near as prominent) to the idea of Jihad in Islamic culture, and that idea is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths (maybe more) every year. It’s hard to name a single Muslim state with an adequate humans rights record unless you can name me one? The recent rise of Islamic State causing mayhem across the world from the U.S. to Europe to the Africa to the Phillipines to the Middle East. You can also look at instances of homophobia, female genital mutilation, beheadings and genocide in the Middle East and you soon start to get a very, vivid picture about what’s behind it. That’s not to say I like Christianity or Judaism or to dismiss that, once upon a time in the world, they were bigger problems than Islam but at this moment in time, nothing comes close to the evil that it promotes sadly.

Last edited:
Well there’s no one single fact that would prove it. I’d have to give you hundreds of facts and I really can’t be arsed but it’s absolutely obvious to everyone who lives in the real world though. One fact I saw though recently published in an annual report by Europol was that Islamic extremism was responsible for 100% of all religious, terrorist attacks in Europe that caused loss of life. Added to that is the fact that there’s no Christian or Jewish equivalent (or if there is, it’s nowhere near as prominent) to the idea of Jihad in Islamic culture, and that idea is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths (maybe more) every year. It’s hard to name a single Muslim state with an adequate humans rights record unless you can name me one? The recent rise of Islamic state causing mayhem across the world from the U.S. to Europe to the Africa to the Phillipines to the Middle East. You can also look at instances of homophobia, female genital mutilation, beheadings and genocide in the Middle East and you soon start to get a very, vivid picture about what’s behind it. That’s not to say I like Christianity or Judaism or to dismiss that, once upon a time in the world, they were bigger problems than Islam but at this moment in time, nothing comes close to the evil that it promotes sadly.

This kinda explains it I think.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-b...im-group-to-tackle-islamophobia-idUKKCN1IW0XD

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...rged-launch-independent-inquiry-islamophobia/

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-wasnt-british-tory-members-tell-islamophobia

So apparently, Labour hate the Jews and the Conservatives hate the Muslims. What do the Lib Dems do, are we secular enough now in this country that they could go and start hating Christians, or do they think outside of the Abrahamic trio and go fully in on the Sikhs, Hindus or Buddhists?

You missed off the DUP hates catholics and Sinn Fien hates Prods ;-)

Libs could go beyond the abrahamic and pick on the Zoroastrians

Well there’s no one single fact that would prove it. I’d have to give you hundreds of facts and I really can’t be arsed but it’s absolutely obvious to everyone who lives in the real world though. One fact I saw though recently published in an annual report by Europol was that Islamic extremism was responsible for 100% of all religious, terrorist attacks in Europe that caused loss of life. Added to that is the fact that there’s no Christian or Jewish equivalent (or if there is, it’s nowhere near as prominent) to the idea of Jihad in Islamic culture, and that idea is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths (maybe more) every year. It’s hard to name a single Muslim state with an adequate humans rights record unless you can name me one? The recent rise of Islamic state causing mayhem across the world from the U.S. to Europe to the Africa to the Phillipines to the Middle East. You can also look at instances of homophobia, female genital mutilation, beheadings and genocide in the Middle East and you soon start to get a very, vivid picture about what’s behind it. That’s not to say I like Christianity or Judaism or to dismiss that, once upon a time in the world, they were bigger problems than Islam but at this moment in time, nothing comes close to the evil that it promotes sadly.
Wonder if any of them can argue this point, I’m sure they’ll try. Or whether they will read the poll that I posted and then have the same belief

No problem with Islamophobia if it’s against the religion and not the people. Same with all religions, although I will say that Islam is responsible for far more harm in the world than Christianity and Judaism and all the other bullshit beliefs.

You talking the past few decades or throughout history?

Both those religions have killed billions (edit-more likely millions) over the millenias and also had times of enlightenment and advanced civilisation, playing a blame game is pointless as both are historically violent and destructive.

You saying it is a race?

No islam isn't a race, and hating muslims isn't racist but still a state of intolerance and hatred of someone based on their life

I would say Islamaphobia is still directed at certain races though out of bigotry of those races, and mainly those of Asian origin.

Last edited:
I would say Islamaphobia is still directed at certain races though out of bigotry of those races, and mainly those of Asian origin.
I would say it’s probably based on the fact that nearly all terrorist attacks in the last decade or so in Europe have been undertaken by Islamist terrorists and the ignorant then tar all 1.5bn with the same brush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.