Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

Yes but there are many modern thinking, non hardline, non fundamentaist muslims all over the world, getting on with their daily lives, not hating gays, oppressing women, having a jihad against everyone else, who are hated by some, because they are muslim.

Generalising that all followers of Islam are bad is prejudice and religious hatred.

Hate the way the religion is used by some nations and sects of the faith, but don't hate good people for their beliefs.

What I am saying is like any religion some will hide behind words like Islamaphobia to stop critism, but it cannot be ignored that there are plenty who hate muslims, and don't care if it's some jihadist terrorist or the local guy living down the street working and doing no harm to anyone.

Their are christian fundamentalist (familt research institite and chricstian voice in the US come to mind)
Catholic fundemtalist (the st pius lot)
Budhist fundamentalist (969 group in burma and bodu bada in Shri Lanka are nutters)
Muslim fundamentalist (isis, al nusra etc)

All these groups are wankers, but doesn't mean everybody following that religion agrees with them (and I am not saying you are saying that btw), so those that hate muslims for being muslim without context of their life and values is anti-islamic and maybe that is the term that should be used.

Agreed.

It’s fairly simple really. Some people like to hate on others and put a lot of effort in trying to rationalise or prove why their brand of ‘hate’ is justified. In this case it’s ISIS as if all Muslims are secret supporters and looking to murder all good Christian folk in their beds. No wonder Chris Bailey was sweating buckets in his recent sit down with Khaldoon. Probably fearing for his life.

Last two instances of attempted genocide in Europe that I can recall off hand were perpetrated by ‘good Christian folk’ and against Jews and Muslims. So much for our ‘reformation’ I guess.

Personally I detest all relegion. More misery caused by belief in fictional characters than anything else on Earth. Fuck them all and fuck those who use them to murder and oppress others.

Great whataboutery there.
Whataboutery is such an important term for the "liberals" to disguise their hypocrisy

For instance - why would you focus on shutting down justified criticism of a nasty, dangerous religion whereas there is genuine bigotry against Jews in the main opposition party (alongside increasing Jewish flight from Europe and increasing racist attacks by them, mostly from guess who)

"Whataboutery"

Whataboutery is such an important term for the "liberals" to disguise their hypocrisy

For instance - why would you focus on shutting down justified criticism of a nasty, dangerous religion whereas there is genuine bigotry against Jews in the main opposition party (alongside increasing Jewish flight from Europe and increasing racist attacks by them, mostly from guess who)

"Whataboutery"

No hypocrisy here. I condemn both anti-Semitism and Islamophobia. It would appear you don’t.

You talk a lot, but absolutely no substance comes out. There are numerous facts on this thread, and you have not once answered intelligently.
Again you couldn’t even answer SWP. You call me a Muslim hater and yet you know nothing about me. You’re a bit of a fool aren’t you
No. I was playing Muslim hater bingo and mekon just got a full house.[/QUOT

You talk a lot, but absolutely no substance comes out. There are numerous facts on this thread, and you have not once answered intelligently.
Again you couldn’t even answer SWP. You call me a Muslim hater and yet you know nothing about me. You’re a bit of a fool aren’t you

Is 'no' not an answer? I've read enough of your Muslim hating comments on here in the last 2 weeks to deduce that you are just that.

Whoever said "This is the UK, sunshine" obviously needs locking up for hatecrime.

"Islamophobia" is a nonsense term created and used to make people who criticise or simply dislike Islam out to be akin to racists, antisemites, sexists, homophobes etc.

Until people, especially the Muslim Council of Britain, an extremist infested organisation, drop the use of this childish label the fight against actual antimuslim bigotry won't make much headway. (which is, sadly, not the MCoB's goal)

That isn't true

"Whataboutery"

Bit harsh on Christianity. I mean it inspires the odd bout of genocide every generation or so but still...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.