Ismael Bennacer

"PSG won't pay what we want. Let's pretend City are interested."

Looks like a potential Fernandinho replacement though. Based on his Youtube video, he seems like a tough-tackling defensive midfielder who can also play a bit. A bit smaller than Fernandinho, but could potentially complement Rodri quite well. I don't watch AC Milan though, so I'm not sure what he's like in a full game.

Last edited:
It's funny that Arsenal got rid of this kid and brought in El Benny :D Lol.

Bump.

Sky claiming we want a midfielder this summer (and more importantly so is Tolmie).

Based on who we've been linked to so far, I'd guess it will be one of Aouar, Grealish or this guy.

Anyone know what he's about?

Bump.

Sky claiming we want a midfielder this summer (and more importantly so is Tolmie).

Based on who we've been linked to so far, I'd guess it will be one of Aouar, Grealish or this guy.

I hope he's never been pissed on holiday.

If he has, he's clearly Beelzebub himself.

Bump.

Very defensive minded, saw him last summer in AFCON and he impressed reminds me a bit of Kante

I hope he's never been pissed on holiday.

If he has, he's clearly Beelzebub himself.

Yep, I've no interest in his professional ability but I'm seriously concerned that his shorts might be too tight for the comfort of the big tough manly men who get upset because they can't keep their eyes off them.

I'll release opinion on his haircut and shin pads in an incremental fashion as it would be too much for some to see all his downsides laid out in one post.

Bit short for a DM ain’t he? If we’re looking for someone to partner Rodri, wouldn’t Partey make more sense? Especially if he’s got a release clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.