Isohunt shut down

allan harper

IsoHunt Shuts Down: Site Prepares To Go Offline Ahead Of Its Scheduled Closing As Part Of $110 Million Settlement With MPAA

Shame as I liked using that site for old films.

WHACK-A-MOLE.jpg

Below the title was a farewell left by Fung as part of the final actions to take isoHunt offline forever.

“This is it. We are shutting down isoHunt services a little early. I'm told there was this Internet archival team that wants to make historical copy of our .torrent files, I'm honoured that people thinks our site is worthy of historical preservation, but the truth is about 95% of those .torrent files can be found off Google regardless and mostly have been indexed from other BitTorrent sites in the first place. So I might as well do a proper send-off to you dear isoHunt users, before final shutdown sequence on Tuesday. It's been an adventure in the last 10.5 years working on isoHunt, a privilege working with some of the smartest guys I've worked with, and my life won't be the same without it. For what I'm working on next, please look up my blog on Google and follow me there. Because as the Terminator would say with a German accent, ‘I’ll be backkk.’

Found out yesterday and I'm fucking devastated!!

What are the best alternate sites??
I used pirate bay as well and after ISO it has the easiest presentation and I found something called 1337x yesterday that looked ok, what's the consensus??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.