Israel-Palestine Conflict

FSqmqQ9WQAYIM8P

FSqmr77WAAMa486
Sounds about right. We kill your daughter and then decide how she is interned, without any thought for the masses.

If it was your daughter?

When Khasogghi was murdered by Saudi Arabia the Journalists and governments around the world united to condemn this act and condemn Saudi and the Prince who allegedly ordered the assassination. This is the 45th Journalist murdered by Israel whilst reporting on Palastine. Yet there press and TV do not seem to be condemning this any where near as ferociously. Seems that Israel can literally get away with suppressing the press and media and murder. And the more press they suppress the fewer atrocities get reported. Why haven't world governments condemned this? The journalist was American, so they should, at the very least, publicly denounce this killing.

When Khasogghi was murdered by Saudi Arabia the Journalists and governments around the world united to condemn this act and condemn Saudi and the Prince who allegedly ordered the assassination. This is the 45th Journalist murdered by Israel whilst reporting on Palastine. Yet there press and TV do not seem to be condemning this any where near as ferociously. Seems that Israel can literally get away with suppressing the press and media and murder. And the more press they suppress the fewer atrocities get reported. Why haven't world governments condemned this? The journalist was American, so they should, at the very least, publicly denounce this killing.
Tbf lots have, We're dealing with animals here, The whole world seen what the Israelis did yesterday, Pure fuckin Evil.

Another sad day in a land where they just want to kill the 'other side'.
A lone Palestinian gunman (apparently with no political affiliations) has shot and wounded 8 Israeli worshippers.
One of the wounded was heavily pregnant, she had to undergo a caesarian section and the new born is seriously ill.
Nobody can tell me that any cause justifies shooting unarmed pregnant women. An unborn baby cannot fight back. Shame on ALL that bring death and destruction with them. I have no answer I just know it does not involve bullets.

Whilst I am on this thread;
In the past I posted that Israel was an apartheid state. I did so because Amnesty International said so. I grew up knowing they were neutral and honest. I grew up with Monty Python doing fund raising concerts for them. It seems they, Amnesty International can no longer be trusted so I apologise and withdraw my apartheid comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.