Israel-Palestine Conflict

How many more tragic mistakes are they allowed to get away with with themselves investigating the events? The rest of the world should grow some balls and stop this horror show

As many as they want. That's how it works.

How many more tragic mistakes are they allowed to get away with with themselves investigating the events? The rest of the world should grow some balls and stop this horror show
Too much complicity from the US, UK and German govts particularly in selling Israel arms. Blood in their hands too in this genocide.

"we understand this strike killed two senior Hamas terrorists" says the US.

For "we understand" read "Israel says"
Indeed. The tail wags the dog. Votes to be had/lost for US Politicians.

Too much complicity from the US, UK and German govts particularly in selling Israel arms. Blood in their hands too in this genocide.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by the Germs.

How is it they sell the second most amount of arms to Israel... yet are willing to comply with the ICC 'arrest warrant'...??

What the fuck is their deal if this right?!

Watching Dispatches on C4, Jesus they have to stop now, they are becoming everything they hate.
Everything they hate or everything we hate?

I honestly don't know if the majority of Israelis are ashamed or not. At what percent of the population do we paint them all with the same brush?

Were are the Germans guilty in WWII? I would have labelled them as such so but I don't know what percentage truly were happy to treat Jews as less than human.

Morning all you happy clappers. So sorry I couldn't respond to you all yesterday, sometimes family etc comes before this forum.

Firstly, huge thanks for all the personal insults, either directly or indirectly, much appreciated. Secondly, I am sorry if facts cause you disappointment but I suppose if you tell a lie long enough etc etc.

Thirdly, to answer people's points Israel didn't bomb people in a designated safe zone. The strike on the Hamas leaders wasn't in a safe zone. What happened in the aftermath, nobody knows yet. I have been told something which has yet to be verified although if true and I stress if should make people on here think very carefully. 2000lb bombs were not dropped on people, that is also a lie that is being spread by Hamas and their supporters. We all know where the borders of Israel are and when I asked that question last July I am not sure anyone gave an answer.

Let's be clear, my views don't align with many on here, I get it. It's on the record that people on here hate Jews with a passion and at least person has stated he doesn't believe that Israel should even exist. Presumably he / she wants it wiping off the map which would be in line with the views of Hamas who want to kill every Jew in the world, thus causing a genocide which is the same charge being levelled at Israel by most. Ironic really that one side, Isreal, wants peace but is being accused of a genocide, the other, Hamas and all its deranged hangers on, actually wants a genocide but can't achieve it. I know which side I would want to be on given that choice.

I won't be commenting further as there is no point having a debate with people who support terrorism, it's as simple as that, although there appears to be no support of other terror groups around the world, strange that. Not seen anyone offering their support to Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram etc, just those attacking Jews.

Good day to you all and come on City.

Morning all you happy clappers. So sorry I couldn't respond to you all yesterday, sometimes family etc comes before this forum.

Firstly, huge thanks for all the personal insults, either directly or indirectly, much appreciated. Secondly, I am sorry if facts cause you disappointment but I suppose if you tell a lie long enough etc etc.

Thirdly, to answer people's points Israel didn't bomb people in a designated safe zone. The strike on the Hamas leaders wasn't in a safe zone. What happened in the aftermath, nobody knows yet. I have been told something which has yet to be verified although if true and I stress if should make people on here think very carefully. 2000lb bombs were not dropped on people, that is also a lie that is being spread by Hamas and their supporters. We all know where the borders of Israel are and when I asked that question last July I am not sure anyone gave an answer.

Let's be clear, my views don't align with many on here, I get it. It's on the record that people on here hate Jews with a passion and at least person has stated he doesn't believe that Israel should even exist. Presumably he / she wants it wiping off the map which would be in line with the views of Hamas who want to kill every Jew in the world, thus causing a genocide which is the same charge being levelled at Israel by most. Ironic really that one side, Isreal, wants peace but is being accused of a genocide, the other, Hamas and all its deranged hangers on, actually wants a genocide but can't achieve it. I know which side I would want to be on given that choice.

I won't be commenting further as there is no point having a debate with people who support terrorism, it's as simple as that, although there appears to be no support of other terror groups around the world, strange that. Not seen anyone offering their support to Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram etc, just those attacking Jews.

Good day to you all and come on City.

Belting attempt at trying to play the victim, you been getting lessons on RAWK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.