Israel-Palestine Conflict

Well I wish someone would take action against Israel so fair fucks for him speaking out.

How mad is it that some posters can be so dense in their response to you, they think "take action" can only mean in terms of violence?! That's a zionist mindset, right there.

Other, more open-minded individuals/ countries can think to "take action" means sanctions that hit Israel pretty hard. No trade, no deals, no funding, no ambassadors/ diplomats, no invites for summits in those countries. Make them a pariah state.

I think this has started in some countries already.

It’s almost as if, with Russian tentacles everywhere, that they somehow instigated this.
If you think about what could happen
Iran attack Israel
China attack Taiwan
Russia carry on attacking Ukraine
North Korea attack South Korea

What does nato do the Americans would have to choose between 4 countries they vow to protect

How mad is it that some posters can be so dense in their response to you, they think "take action" can only mean in terms of violence?! That's a zionist mindset, right there.

Other, more open-minded individuals/ countries can think to "take action" means sanctions that hit Israel pretty hard. No trade, no deals, no funding, no ambassadors/ diplomats, no invites for summits in those countries. Make them a pariah state.

I think this has started in some countries already.
If you think the people he addressed will take it in that way you truly are the dense one. He has shown to verbally attack the us instead of try to smooth things over. Yes America has done a shit show of trying to fix the issue but do you honestly think that some very crazy people fighting their religious wars with suicidal and terrorist outlooks will think about trade deals

If you think the people he addressed will take it in that way you truly are the dense one. He has shown to verbally attack the us instead of try to smooth things over. Yes America has done a shit show of trying to fix the issue but do you honestly think that some very crazy people fighting their religious wars with suicidal and terrorist outlooks will think about trade deals

Oh, good lord... How...? How did you arrive with that answer??

I'm going to chuck random thoughts at you.

You have been lied to for the majority of your political knowledge, clearly. Let me ask you a question without skipping it; why do the US have 750+ bases across the world and for what reason do you believe?? It might answer some your rhetoric on "religious wars with suicidal and terrorist outlooks".

I believe some of it is with rare "genuine" reason, but most of it is strategic positioning, oil, financial and resources.

1717056148171.png

And what does "some very crazy people fighting their religious wars with suicidal and terrorist outlooks will think about trade deals" have to do with other nations [in disagreement with the Israeli Gov's methodology in destroying a people] decision to action sanctions??

If South Africa is putting up sanctions against Israel, is that a "religious war" and "terrorist" decision or a humanitarian decision?

Finally, maybe this small reading piece on the US position might sway you just a tiny bit...?

Have the Patience to Read Just a Bit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.