Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

What do you think those Palestinians removed should do to try and get their stolen homes back? Serious question. What would you do in their situation?
Remove and disavow Hamas, which has stated that they want to exterminate every Jew on the planet, as their representatives. Disavow Hezbollah and forge a closer alliance with Israelis.

Install a moderate government that appeals and works with the UN to reach a compromise with Israel via dialogue with the United States, European Union etc. Hell they could even apply to join NATO. Form a closer bond with the Western Powers, and not the likes of Iran whose regime also feels the same way about Jewish people and the State of Israel as a whole, to create a two-state solution in which official borders are recognised and enforced by the UN, in which if either side breaks, will see international intervention to restore peace. If either side refuses, they are breaking UN protocol.

Oh and for Jews and Muslims to stop hating each other over something so ridiculous as religion, but I know which is the more likely scenario to happen. What I WOULDN'T do, is send in young male fighters to kill and rape Israeli civilians, because that also makes it very difficult for me to support your cause. As an example, I continue to support Ukraine because they have been invaded by a raping, murdering aggressor and are defending their families lives and homes. The moment Ukraine uses 'similar' tactics against Russian civilians in their righteous cause, is the moment i'll cease supporting them.

What about yourself? How do you see the situation improving?

I’m sure it’s been said but Britain has blood on its hands in how it carved up land that wasn’t theirs. It’s a real shame that Israel and Palestine can’t find peace and a way to co-exist. I fear they’ll never be a solution.

I’m sure it’s been said but Britain has blood on its hands in how it carved up land that wasn’t theirs. It’s a real shame that Israel and Palestine can’t find peace and a way to co-exist. I fear they’ll never be a solution.
It was said when I studied the Arab-Israeli conflict at school about 35 years ago, as was the suggestion there’ll never be a solution.

Egyptian police officer has just murdered some Israeli tourists in Alexandria.

IDF carrying out strikes against Hezbollah now as they fired rockets into Israel last night.

Security forces are still in gun battles trying to clear hamas insurgents who have hostages.

When the Ottoman Empire, who had held it for 500 years, signed it over to the European Powers after their defeat in the First World War, it kind of did become Britain's 'land'. At least under international rules.

What do you think those Palestinians removed should do to try and get their stolen homes back? Serious question. What would you do in their situation?
as a person who lives in the stolen land i cannot tell the oppressed what actions to take. I cannot imagine the pain and trauma they are enduring.
But I beg them. slaughtering civilians is not the answer. it does not get us close to liberation. it only perpetuates the cycle of death.

i recognize this is ultimately our fault.. all the dead is our own doing.. israel as a country deserves what it got.. but the people, the hostages, the individuals. they just wanted to live their lives.

Remove and disavow Hamas, which has stated that they want to exterminate every Jew on the planet, as their representatives. Disavow Hezbollah and forge a closer alliance with Israelis.

Install a moderate government that appeals and works with the UN to reach a compromise with Israel via dialogue with the United States, European Union etc. Hell they could even apply to join NATO. Form a closer bond with the Western Powers, and not the likes of Iran whose regime also feels the same way about Jewish people and the State of Israel as a whole, to create a two-state solution in which official borders are recognised and enforced by the UN, in which if either side breaks, will see international intervention to restore peace. If either side refuses, they are breaking UN protocol.

Oh and for Jews and Muslims to stop hating each other over something so ridiculous as religion, but I know which is the more likely scenario to happen. What about yourself? How do you see the situation improving?
Nothing improves until all illegal occupation of Palestinian territory by Israel is addressed. You've not really explained what the Palestinians thrown out of their homes should do tbh as Israel are not handing back the stolen land, Ever. So basically they have to join the other 2 Million in the biggest prison camp in the world.

Nothing improves until all illegal occupation of Palestinian territory by Israel is addressed. You've not really explained what the Palestinians thrown out of their homes should do tbh as Israel are not handing back the stolen land, Ever. So basically they have to join the other 2 Million in the biggest prison camp in the world.
I did exactly that; you're just not happy that my answer didn't involve violence. So i'll repeat it for you;

Remove Hamas as their representatives, install a more moderate, co-operative government that uses dialogue, not aggression, to press their case before the United Nations. Create dialogue with the Israeli Government. Publicly disassociate with Hezbollah and Iran, which are also seen as hostile towards Jews and the continued existance of the State of Israel.

I did exactly that; you're just not happy that my answer didn't involve violence. So i'll repeat it for you;

Remove Hamas as their representatives, install a more moderate, co-operative government that uses dialogue, not aggression, to press their case before the United Nations. Create dialogue with the Israeli Government. Publicly disassociate with Hezbollah and Iran, which are also seen as hostile towards Jews and the continued existance of the State of Israel.

Do you think Israel will ever give the stolen land back to the Palestinians?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.