Israel-Palestine Conflict

Is it really?
Give it a go.

It’s a horrible horrible thought, but I’ve said it in here before, and I’ve not seen anything to sway my opinion but October 7th as terrible as it was just seems to me to be the opportunity Netanyahu was looking for.

It justifies all his actions. He has no concern for those hostages either. They are collateral damage, while he presses ahead with what he and his support always wanted.

I think they are making hay while the sun shines. Get as much as possible achieved before the American presidential elections.
Then see what he’s dealing with.
He knows there will not be any recriminations before then.

The UN? They have no respect for them anyway.
Maybe they should have thought about that on October 6th?

‘They’?
Did you read what I wrote or understand the point I’m making.

I’ve only mentioned Netanyahu and the UN so who are the ‘they’ you refer to.

If you are inferring that I’m sympathising with the perpetrators of the October 7th assault, then you are so wide of the mark that further explanation isn’t going to help.

It bears repeating, like City's history didn't begin in 2008, the history of this conflict goes back to 1948, when a superior armed Israeli militia forced 700,000 Palestinians from their homes.

And the Lebanese by the same token could bomb Tel Aviv. Except they don't have the means to do so.
That’s all fair comment, but my point remains. Isreal has to be allowed to defend itself. ‘How much?’ is surely the material question.

Think this attack is at least arguably legitimate.

Are you suggesting it’s not?

How is razing entire cities full of innocent people defending itself?
I am talking specifically about the attack on the Hezbollah HQ, which is situated in a residential area. Yes, that’s absolutely a legitimate military target.

Who the fuck does that, by the way? Puts their own deliberately in harm’s way.

Absolute cunts.

I am talking specifically about the attack on the Hezbollah HQ, which is situated in a residential area. Yes, that’s absolutely a legitimate military target.

Who the fuck does that, by the way? Puts their own deliberately in harm’s way.

Absolute cunts.
There is footage released within the last hour of large swathes of Beirut being bombed. Does that appear to be a concentrated attack on a specific target? Or an opportunity to wipe out as many innocent civilians as possible, under the ruse of "collateral damage"?

That’s ally fair comment, but my point remains. Isreal has to be allowed to defend itself. ‘How much?’ is surely the material question.

Think this attack is at least arguably legitimate.

Are you suggesting it’s not?
I presume you mean as it was targeting the leader of Hezbollah.
Can they legitimately blow up an apartment block that Netanyahu lives in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.