Israel-Palestine Conflict

We watched a harrowing documentary last night concerning the heinous cowardly attacks on innocent festival attendees at a music festival at the Nova. Its called Surviving October the 7th ..We Will Dance Again:

Fair to say hamas are an absolute pariah, seeking nothing but the total aniliahation of the state of Israel. Same with Irans other proxy Hezbollah, who came to the rescue of their Hamas chums by escalating and launching thousands of rockets into the north almost daily since that fateful day in October.

Well it's now phase two of the operation and time to deal with Hezbolla resolutely, in the only language it undrstands. If they wish to stop carnage then all they have to do is cease and desist from their attacks, but they wont do that.

Re the strike on hesbollas HQ in Beirut today I hope nasrulla and his cohorts have been taken out of circulation. No other country in the known world would have acted with such restraint as Israel in the face of these daily attacks. Israel has a right to defend itself and of course .. its Government a duty to protect its people.

A powerful speech to congress today from Mr Netanyahu concerning total victory, saying "Israel will fight until they have destroyed Hamas’s military capabilities and its rule in Gaza, bringing the hostages home. That’s what total victory means and we will settle for nothing less" Amen to that.
I listened to that speech and what riled me most is him quoting scriptures etc, fucking religion will be the death of us all and there’s nothing on the other side. Fucking all of them should be rounded up and shot and leave normal people to live their lives peacefully, it amazes me how many people have to die for just a few twats in this world.

As the anniversary approaches, I wonder what the thinking is among the Hamas leadership today about October 7th. I expect there will have been schisms among that cohort.

Wonder what the thinking was behind the attack. It’s been an absolute disaster for the Palestinian people.

It was already a disaster with the Palestinians being caged up for years and treated like wild Dogs. Only thing they have left is to fight back at the utter cunts who have taken away everything they have. It was inevitable something as horrific as what occurred happened.

Yeah and the reunification of Ireland is the only answer too!
No it’s not. Certainly not the in the way Republicans were fighting for pre 1998.
I understand your frustration of Zionism but you are nowhere near a one state utopian solution.
Whatever the final solution it has to have support from the majority in both camps.
They’re nowhere near approaching referendum territory. I haven’t a clue what the solution is but I do think arming both sides wherever that comes from, is ultimately counterproductive.

You’ll never have peace.

And the well armed IDF knocking the shit out of all in front of them will not bring an internal long lasting peaceful solution.
Guerrilla warfare is hard to suppress.
That is why nothing but complete genocide seems to be the plan from Netanyahu. It suits his view of things.

On its present course this will go on and on and around and around in circles for generations. Where are the peace makers in the region?

There can't be peacemakers when there is no viable peace. The Israelis have deliberately undermined the two state solution with the settlement building. Settlement building to block Arabs being able to have land date back to the early Zionists settling in the Negev. It was successful.

Why wouldn't they keep doing it?

I don't think Ireland and this situation is analogous. Sure there was hatred and violence. But how many Catholics and protestants actually viewed each other as subhuman?

There were zealots that came to think like that because it was psychologically convenient to think like that but there wasn't the same level of idealogy behind it. Even the legend of victimhood doesn’t approach what we see in Israel.

I used to be closer to your position, but Israel will never make peace until they are forced into it.

Last edited:
It was already a disaster with the Palestinians being caged up for years and treated like wild Dogs. Only thing they have left is to fight back at the utter cunts who have taken away everything they have. It was inevitable something as horrific as what occurred happened.

Let's also not forget the time they had a peaceful March and the Israelis responded by getting snipers to shoot and maim disabled people even more.

We watched a harrowing documentary last night concerning the heinous cowardly attacks on innocent festival attendees at a music festival at the Nova. Its called Surviving October the 7th ..We Will Dance Again:

Fair to say hamas are an absolute pariah, seeking nothing but the total aniliahation of the state of Israel. Same with Irans other proxy Hezbollah, who came to the rescue of their Hamas chums by escalating and launching thousands of rockets into the north almost daily since that fateful day in October.

Well it's now phase two of the operation and time to deal with Hezbolla resolutely, in the only language it undrstands. If they wish to stop carnage then all they have to do is cease and desist from their attacks, but they wont do that.

Re the strike on hesbollas HQ in Beirut today I hope nasrulla and his cohorts have been taken out of circulation. No other country in the known world would have acted with such restraint as Israel in the face of these daily attacks. Israel has a right to defend itself and of course .. its Government a duty to protect its people.

A powerful speech to congress today from Mr Netanyahu concerning total victory, saying "Israel will fight until they have destroyed Hamas’s military capabilities and its rule in Gaza, bringing the hostages home. That’s what total victory means and we will settle for nothing less" Amen to that.
Bang on the money.

Don't think you grasp the meaning of restraint.

I listened to that speech and what riled me most is him quoting scriptures etc, fucking religion will be the death of us all and there’s nothing on the other side. Fucking all of them should be rounded up and shot and leave normal people to live their lives peacefully, it amazes me how many people have to die for just a few twats in this world.
And he's not religious. Just a grifter who will take his country down with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.