Israel-Palestine Conflict

Probably starker than that, I'd wager. That's also not factoring the millions of Palestinians that have been displaced since IDF scum started their genocide.
If you had put a wager on you would have lost. Latest figures are circa 1700 Israelis and 41500 Palestinians and that includes circa 18000 Hamas fighters. Oh and for the record there is no genocide and if you call IDF scum then how would you describe the likes of Hamas, Hezbollah etc.

If you had put a wager on you would have lost. Latest figures are circa 1700 Israelis and 41500 Palestinians and that includes circa 18000 Hamas fighters. Oh and for the record there is no genocide and if you call IDF scum then how would you describe the likes of Hamas, Hezbollah etc.
I would categorize Hamas and Hezbollah as scum. What's with the whataboutism? How many of those 41500 were Hamas fighters, do you reckon? Shall we massively overestimate and say around 10,000? So about a quarter. And the other three quarters that were killed, did they just get caught in clumsy cross hairs?

And yes, there is and has been a genocide going on. It's been attritional and methodical for coming up to a century. Read up on it. I'm not doing your fucking history lesson for you.

Decade after decade of protracted war, political divide, tribal ethnic and religious conflict, some that has been going on for century's tends to bring out the worst in people, but I see Netanyahu as a strong and decisive leader, and strength is what Israel needs right now.

The total annihilation of hamas and hezbollah, is the only way to achieve lasting peace in the region, as the terrorist will not cease or desist until they have fully destroyed Israel. That is their only aim.

I was quite surprised to hear of Rabin's widow being moved by the warmth and sincerity of arafat's gesture, as they are not the two words that immediately spring to mind when hearing his voice mentioned.

This is a interesting read/analogy below from the foundation for defence and democracy.

Arafat: The father of modern terrorism. A thugs life.

How does this sound as a summary of what the Palestinians might be thinking?

"The total annihilation of Israel is the only way to achieve lasting peace in the region, as the Israeli extremists will.not desist until they have fully destroyed the Palestinians."

Now you carefully said the annihilation of Hamas and Hezbollah, but Smotrich denies that there are "Palestinians" (except it seems Jews who had lived quietly in Jerusalem for centuries - before the Zionist colonial enterprise). What's your final solution for the Palestinians?

Do you really not know the history of Zionist terrorism to achieve their ends? Or the prior terrorist activities of Israeli leaders who, like Arafat, were prepared at least to try and make peace? Or of Netanyahu's involvement in scuppering the prospect of peace? "Strong and decisive"? Just what every fascist leader claims to be.

I would categorize Hamas and Hezbollah as scum. What's with the whataboutism? How many of those 41500 were Hamas fighters, do you reckon? Shall we massively overestimate and say around 10,000? So about a quarter. And the other three quarters that were killed, did they just get caught in clumsy cross hairs?

And yes, there is and has been a genocide going on. It's been attritional and methodical for coming up to a century. Read up on it. I'm not doing your fucking history lesson for you.
Already said around 18k were Hamas fighters and that is being conservative. There is no genocide going on but there has been in other parts of the world but as no Jews involved you probably don’t care.

A genocide going on for nearly 100 years, not very good at it then are they.

Well given that Hamas slaughtered 1,200+ last October I would say your maths isn’t great or you are conveniently forgotten what Hamas did to start the war. It might also suggest that Israel spends money on protecting their citizens as opposed to what Hamas / Hezbollah does. Do you think the 9000+ rockets that Hezbollah alone has fired since October 8 have been aimed at military targets? That’s without all the missiles fired by Hamas, Houthis etc. pretty much all are indiscriminately fired with the sole intention of killing Jews. All military experts have said the ratio of civilian to combatant deaths is the lowest in the history of warfare. It’s only because Israel values life more than death that casualties in Israel haven’t been higher.
So does that warrant genocide killing probably near on 100 thousand maybe more and displacing virtually an entire nation . Sounds familiar doesn’t it .

So does that warrant genocide killing probably near on 100 thousand maybe more and displacing virtually an entire nation . Sounds familiar doesn’t it .

It does for him. Zionism is akin to an objective given by the Weyland-Yutani corporation, this idealogy overrides everything else.

It's anti-humanist. Zionists kill their own soldiers to prevent them being taken hostage, they kill hostages and recover their bodies rather than bargain for them.

If they can this to to their own. Then everything else is permitted.

Already said around 18k were Hamas fighters and that is being conservative. There is no genocide going on but there has been in other parts of the world but as no Jews involved you probably don’t care.

A genocide going on for nearly 100 years, not very good at it then are they.
18k, fucking hell you probably still believe in the tooth fairy. But let's go with the hypothesis that 18k is factual and not garbage, how do you account for the other 20k+ that have been massacred by the IDF? What percentage of those caught in the cross hairs will be women and children?

And yes, up close to a century. Read a book on it. I'll give you a good starting point for your revision; find out how Israel was ratified as a state, find out where they are geographically (big fucking neon clue, they are surrounded all sides by Arab nations), and then find out what they've been doing since they were given the land.

And kindly do one with your anti-Semitism jibe. You're a gutless Islamophobe, you don't care about the thousands of Muslims that have been killed; easy that, wasn't it? In reality, you're just ignorant.

My overwhelming feeling this morning is sadness for the Palestinian people.

The creation of the state of Israel was always going to be a disaster for them.

A place the size of Wales was never going to be large enough for both Arab and Jew once the massive influx of Europeans started in ernest.

The early Israeli leaders knew this. They knew they'd not be welcomed and given their own horrific recent history naturally assumed an aggressive stance towards the indigenous population.

Moving to more recent history, whilst Israeli expansion moved onto more and more Palestinian land, the Palestinians had very few allies. Lots of lip service from the UN, EU and even the US and Britain talking about 2 states while at the same time the Israeli government had no such plan.
Other neighbouring countries whilst being Arab have their own agendas just as European countries do and therefore are not going to ally themselves with Palestine especially when the US provide them with military support, in the case of Egypt and Saudi massively.
Which leaves Iran and Hezbollah as the Palestinians only real allies, and Iran know they can't do much as they are outgunned by the US and Israel.
So it really leaves Hezbollah who as we are seeing can easily be wiped off the map temporarily.

The Palestinians are on their own.

You can say it until you are blue in the face but there is no genocide. 70k Israelis have been displaced, 3m in bomb shelters over the weekend is that because Hezbollah and Hamas are trying to commit a genocide. Given they have both said that one of their aims is a total destruction of Israel I would say yes wouldn’t you?

18k, fucking hell you probably still believe in the tooth fairy. But let's go with the hypothesis that 18k is factual and not garbage, how do you account for the other 20k+ that have been massacred by the IDF? What percentage of those caught in the cross hairs will be women and children?

And yes, up close to a century. Read a book on it. I'll give you a good starting point for your revision; find out how Israel was ratified as a state, find out where they are geographically (big fucking neon clue, they are surrounded all sides by Arab nations), and then find out what they've been doing since they were given the land.

And kindly do one with your anti-Semitism jibe. You're a gutless Islamophobe, you don't care about the thousands of Muslims that have been killed; easy that, wasn't it? In reality, you're just ignorant.
I don’t need a history lesson thanks and if you think 18k is garbage how many Hamas fighters do you think have been killed? I have already said that every innocent civilian death is a tragedy and should be avoided at all costs but in war that’s impossible especially when one side chooses to use civilians as human shields. Did you pipe up last October when over a thousand innocent civilians were slaughtered? No thought not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.