Israel-Palestine Conflict

It does for him. Zionism is akin to an objective given by the Weyland-Yutani corporation, this idealogy overrides everything else.

It's anti-humanist. Zionists kill their own soldiers to prevent them being taken hostage, they kill hostages and recover their bodies rather than bargain for them.

If they can this to to their own. Then everything else is permitted.
What worries me is that 70 years ago the nation of Isreal was born out of one the biggest atrocities we will ever see yet although not on that scale they are displacing a nation and killing its thousands of civilians in the process .

Already said around 18k were Hamas fighters and that is being conservative. There is no genocide going on but there has been in other parts of the world but as no Jews involved you probably don’t care.

A genocide going on for nearly 100 years, not very good at it then are they.
We're not selling arms to the people committing genocide elsewhere.

What worries me is that 70 years ago the nation of Isreal was born out of one the biggest atrocities we will ever see yet although not on that scale they are displacing a nation and killing its thousands of civilians in the process .
That atrocity began by trying to displace Jews (get them to leave) before it turned to stopping them leaving, then to killing them.

We're not selling arms to the people committing genocide elsewhere.
Another arms expert are you? Israel isn’t committing a genocide but you carry on thinking it. Would you prefer it if Hamas and Hezbollah continue to attack Israel and they just accept it? As you appear to be such a can you give me a list of who the UK supplies arms to which countries supply arms to terrorist organisations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.