Israel-Palestine Conflict

Things never end well on an Israel thread, i'll give it 30 minutes before it all kicks off on here :)

That's the spirit, answer a question with a question, genius mate. My dad's bigger than your dad etc etc etc

No to your question, by the way.
Clever boy.
So, if it's not acceptable, why question what happens if you do?
That's another question by the way, and my dad's no longer with us, although he was 6 foot three, so quite possibly.

OK.
Is shooting people who are throwing petrol bombs at you permissible?
I would would say there's better ways at dealing with it than live ammunition.
Things never end well on an Israel thread, i'll give it 30 minutes before it all kicks off on here :)

I've looked at every other football forum and they all have a debate on this topic. If it turns to abuse isn't the new policy thread bans?

Clever boy.
So, if it's not acceptable, why question what happens if you do?
That's another question by the way, and my dad's no longer with us, although he was 6 foot three, so quite possibly.

Answering a question with a question is a very poor debating tool and not normally worth a response. It adds nothing to a debate and sounds childish.

You should have at least answered the initial question.

I would would say there's better ways at dealing with it than live ammunition.

I've looked at every other football forum and they all have a debate on this topic. If it turns to abuse isn't the new policy thread bans?
How would you have handled this situation?
What if soldiers were frantically avoiding getting burned to death?
It's very easy to scream about murderers and the like, to enforce an anti Israel agenda, but dissection of the
facts involved sometimes makes that stance look ridiculous.

Answering a question with a question is a very poor debating tool and not normally worth a response. It adds nothing to a debate and sounds childish.

You should have at least answered the initial question.
Instead of questioning my debating skills, why don't you answer the original question?
For what it's worth, my answer to it is yes, I'd shoot anyone who was about to throw a bottle of petrol with a burning
rag in it at me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.