Israel-Palestine Conflict

I watched a report a couple of years ago, which accused Hamas of willingly using children knowing some will die, in order to get publicity. I believe they do this.

That doesn’t excuse Israel for shooting kids. The only time they should use live ammo, is if they are shot at. Water cannon, CS gas and if it gets hectic, rubber bullets.

Hamas are a bad lot. They still have on their wedsite the aim of the extermination of Israel.

Ask yourself this. If Hamas had all the military powers of Israel and the roles were reversed, how many would they kill?

I would say probably all of them. Children too.

Instead of questioning my debating skills, why don't you answer the original question?
For what it's worth, my answer to it is yes, I'd shoot anyone who was about to throw a bottle of petrol with a burning
rag in it at me.

Ok we're getting somewhere. Would I take your stance, well that depends on the situation but would like to say no.. Would I be happy to shoot kids, no definitely not.

People excusing the shooting dead of unarmed kids with whataboutery, state sponsored terrorists.

People excusing the shooting dead of unarmed kids with whataboutery, state sponsored terrorists.
Netanyahu and his cronies are land grabbing terrorist cunts. No wonder the UN are fuckin fed up with them.

And when the Yanks embassy eventually moves there's a whole lot more shit coming.

Pretty funny eh watching Isreali soldiers using 7 year old kids heads as target practice?
I think you should be more concerned about how and why kids end up in the firing line. As I said, they know full well what the reaction of the IDF will be yet these people are still happy to hide behind their children. As Golda Meir said "There will be peace when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate us".

I think you should be more concerned about how and why kids end up in the firing line. As I said, they know full well what the reaction of the IDF will be yet these people are still happy to hide behind their children. As Golda Meir said "There will be peace when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate us".
I cannot fathom you Israeli supporters, just shrugging your shoulders over children being executed. Netenyahu and his Likud mob are a disgrace, vengeful bastards, their time will come. Gazan's protesting at being kept in what amounts to an open air prison, protest against this and are shot dead. Everyday is Bloody Sunday on the Gazan border.
Any 'progressives' who support what the IDF are doing would want to have a look at themselves.

no child should be killed for whatever reason ,there can be no justification for murdering children ,and at the end of the day that's what it is, i don't give a fuck if they are with people who are throwing petrol bombs.

also I think any adult that puts a kid in harms way should get a bullet in the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.