Israel-Palestine Conflict

Almost, I "Implied" nothing, I said the ones financing the Zionists (The ideology) were the crooks, with the religious element being the fictitious "Jewish homeland" that did not exist anywhere except in a book written in the stone ages.
You mean the “fictitious Jewish homeland” that was there until 79AD?

And you never mentioned anything about financiers but, now you have mentioned it, who exactly were these “crooks” and what crimes were they convicted of? I’m dying to know. Every time you post you prove yourself even more unacquainted with basic,wel-established historical facts and even more driven by blind prejudice.

Taking away Israel, what was the last Jewish state? I have it in my head it was the Khazar Khanate in the 7th and 8th Centuries I believe, just wondered. Really interesting stuff.

Taking away Israel, what was the last Jewish state? I have it in my head it was the Khazar Khanate in the 7th and 8th Centuries I believe, just wondered. Really interesting stuff.
Khazaria was a muti-religious country where some of the leaders were thought to have converted to Judaism. It sometimes gets raised by anti zionists who allege that most European Jews are descended from these central Asian converts and have no connection to the Middle East. However modern DNA analysis has disproved this and has shown that most are actually descended from people that lived in the area that is now Israel. So in answer to your question, the last Jewish state before Israel was in the same location 2000 years earlier until it was conquered by the Romans.
Having said that Stalin set up a Jewish Autonomous region in the far east of the Soviet Union and forced many to move there but there was never a majority of Jews and it couldn’t be described as an independent state.

Last edited:
Baroness Goldie claiming the protests were "hijacked by terrorists" and that Israel were right to "act in self defence"

https://hansard.parliament.uk/lords...-A5E9-5E6CEEEB8A43/IsraelRacialDiscrimination
Cherry picking as usual
while we recognise the right of the Palestinians to engage in peaceful process and protest, there is a profound concern that that process was hijacked by terrorists. Equally, we recognise the right of Israel, if it thinks its security is at risk, to act proportionately in self-defence.

Khazaria was a muti-religious country where some of the leaders were thought to have converted to Judaism. It sometimes gets raised by anti zionists who allege that most European Jews are descended from these central Asian converts and have no connection to the Middle East. However modern DNA analysis has disproved this and has shown that most are actually descended from people that lived in the area that is now Israel. So in answer to your question, the last Jewish state before Israel was in the same location 2000 years earlier until it was conquered by the Romans.
Having said that Stalin set up a Jewish Autonomous region in the far east of the Soviet Union and forced many to move there but there was never a majority of Jews and it couldn’t be described as an independent state.
Great post; thanks for the information. I too have seen the Jewish Autonomous Okrug in the Soviet Union and it is still there to this day, although like you said - its name doesn't really match reality. I believe Stalin or Lenin were also going to attempt to do something similar with the Korean population out there as well.

In fact, I have just remembered, I believe there was a Jewish county or small principality in Ethiopia around the first millennia. Not surprising considering the area is heavily dominated by Monophysite Christianity. It was called the Kingdom of Semien - here's an interesting wiki article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Semien

Great post; thanks for the information. I too have seen the Jewish Autonomous Okrug in the Soviet Union and it is still there to this day, although like you said - its name doesn't really match reality. I believe Stalin or Lenin were also going to attempt to do something similar with the Korean population out there as well.

In fact, I have just remembered, I believe there was a Jewish county or small principality in Ethiopia around the first millennia. Not surprising considering the area is heavily dominated by Monophysite Christianity. It was called the Kingdom of Semien - here's an interesting wiki article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Semien
Forgot about the Ethiopian Jews. They were known as the Beta Israel and their tradition is that they were descended from one of the 12 tribes of Israel. One aspect of the emigration of practically all of them to Israel was that the record for the most passengers on a single flight was broken when 1086 were on board at take off. Interestingly 1088 got off as there were two births on the flight.

Bit of a digression from the thread but interesting nonetheless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.