Israel-Palestine Conflict

Looks like Nicki Haley went to the wrong University to give a speech.

Mine you, when a dumb **** like her can say this at the UN chamber.

"No country in the UN would show more restraint like Israel has" i mean, just WTF?

One evil bastard this one.

Send a soldier protecting his post, explosive kites. He will return the gift with bullets.

Media outrage.

Or a child throwing rocks, and again soldier will return the gift with bullets. What a shit world eh?

Child? As in a person capable of throwing a rock via an adult sling? How far do you think they are throwing these rocks, 10m? It’s 100m and more ranges.

Your painting the picture of a young child throwing a rock whilst sucking a lollypop and holding a milk bottle. Thanks.

The "a free Palestine from the river to the sea" part of his speech nailed him, other people have been sacked for a lot less.

The "a free Palestine from the river to the sea" part of his speech nailed him, other people have been sacked for a lot less.

It often strikes me on this topic how few people can look at it and discuss it completely impartially, with a view to move forward.

You’ll get a greengrocer in Bury being either heavily Israel or Palestine.

It often strikes me on this topic how few people can look at it and discuss it completely impartially, with a view to move forward.

You’ll get a greengrocer in Bury being either heavily Israel or Palestine.

Brexit is the exact same ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.