Israel-Palestine Conflict

It's way past Israel defending itself now and you know that. Fuck off with this shit
Israel have gone over the top with its response - but only 9,000 or so dead (HAMAS figures) with the amount of ordinance the IDF have dropped over the last 27 days, it is incredibly low. And no I won't fuck off.
The initial response to HAMAS murders (around 9 times less but the equivalent of around 10,5000 dead and 27,000 injutrd in this country) was none existent in sections of our society. Some sections even cheered HAMAS on. There is, I'm afraid, only one explanation for that.

Last edited:
Israel have gone over the top with its response - but only 9,000 or so dead (HAMAS figures) with the amount of ordinance the IDF have dropped over the last 27 days is incredibly low. And no I won't fuck off.
The initial response to HAMAS murders (around 9 times less) was none existent in sections of our society. Some sections cheered HAMAS on. There is, I'm afraid, only one explanation for that.

You need help.

What would be a fair exchange rate between Palestinian and Israeli deaths, 100 - 1, 1000 - 1, 10,000 - 1, more?

Last edited:
Israel have gone over the top with its response - but only 9,000 or so dead (HAMAS figures) with the amount of ordinance the IDF have dropped over the last 27 days is incredibly low. And no I won't fuck off.
The initial response to HAMAS murders (around 9 times less) was none existent in sections of our society. Some sections cheered HAMAS on. There is, I'm afraid, only one explanation for that.
I cannot believe I am actually reading this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.