Israel-Palestine Conflict

Israel have gone over the top with its response - but only 9,000 or so dead (HAMAS figures) with the amount of ordinance the IDF have dropped over the last 27 days is incredibly low. And no I won't fuck off.
The initial response to HAMAS murders (around 9 times less) was none existent in sections of our society. Some sections cheered HAMAS on. There is, I'm afraid, only one explanation for that.
Good grief, are you really this heartless ? That’s 9,000 souls mostly innocent many of them children and babies, not one of them deserves to die due to the sins of others, it’s just bloody vengeance that won’t solve the problem in fact it’s making it a hell of a lot worse, you and a few others seem to have a strange blood lust, and some human life is more precious than others

You need help.
A bit like the Israeli government and IDF who are using revenge for failing to protect their people, wound up into a frenzy and overcompensating to now prove that they won’t fail them again.

That’s what these things do to people, especially when they are guilt ridden or trying to stay in power.

Israel have gone over the top with its response - but only 9,000 or so dead (HAMAS figures) with the amount of ordinance the IDF have dropped over the last 27 days is incredibly low. And no I won't fuck off.
The initial response to HAMAS murders (around 9 times less) was none existent in sections of our society. Some sections cheered HAMAS on. There is, I'm afraid, only one explanation for that.

How many is enough for you then?

The Americans are starting to get nervous now, this what happens when you give a far right government the green light

Sen. Chris Murphy, the top Democrat on the Senate's Mideast subcommittee, warned "The current rate of civilian death inside Gaza is unacceptable and unsustainable. I urge Israel to immediately reconsider its strategy and shift to a more deliberate and proportionate counterterrorism campaign."
“It's time for Israel's friends to recognize that the current operational approach is causing an unacceptable level of civilian harm and does not appear likely to achieve the goal of permanently ending the threat from Hamas. As we have learned from America’s own counterterrorism campaigns, disproportionately large numbers of civilian casualties come with a moral cost, but also a strategic cost, as terrorist groups feed off of the grievances caused by civilian harm," he added.

Good grief, are you really this heartless ? That’s 9,000 souls mostly innocent many of them children and babies, not one of them deserves to die due to the sins of others, it’s just bloody vengeance that won’t solve the problem in fact it’s making it a hell of a lot worse, you and a few others seem to have a strange blood lust, and some human life is more precious than others
It's war - it's what happens when a political decision is made to attack another country.
It's horrible but those are the consequences of declaring war.
As HAMAS actually wants to kill every Jew in Palestine. There isn’t much room for political agreement either.

Just been watching sky news had to turn it over really upsetting body bags of children in the streets, blowing up refugee camps this is not targeting Hamas this is genocide, they are committing war crimes on a large scale it needs to stop now

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.