Israel-Palestine Conflict

Israel have gone over the top with its response - but only 9,000 or so dead (HAMAS figures) with the amount of ordinance the IDF have dropped over the last 27 days is incredibly low. And no I won't fuck off.
The initial response to HAMAS murders (around 9 times less) was none existent in sections of our society. Some sections cheered HAMAS on. There is, I'm afraid, only one explanation for that.
WTF have I just read in this post. Surely has to be the worst one posted on the thread yet. Fuckin unbelievable.

This whole sorry episode sadly shows why humanity is fucked. We are territorial apes with dangerously big brains.

Those dangerously big brains have also previously led us back from oblivion every time to be fair.

We’ll keep unnecessarily killing each other but we’re still a long way from being fucked yet.

Hamas fughters and IDF troops are fighting and dieing so thats not true. But I do wish Isreal would lay off targetting anything other than what fires back at them. It is counter poroductive.
What’s not true? It’s looking like a vengeance mission now, it’s just indiscriminate shelling and bombing

Plus the fact as I predicted and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak had said today, the level of civilian casualties is turning the world against Israel

Israel needs saving from itself sometimes, because this government is slowly destroying it from within

WTF have I just read in this post. Surely has to be the worst one posted on the thread yet. Fuckin unbelievable.
There’s been worse, but they were removed. Would’ve preferred they were left on so the forum could see these sociopaths for what they are.

What’s not true? It’s looking like a vengeance mission now, it’s just indiscriminate shelling and bombing

Plus the fact as I predicted and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak had said today, the level of civilian casualties is turning the world against Israel

Israel needs saving from itself sometimes, because this government is slowly destroying it from within
No - plenty of fighting going on. It's nowhere near finished.

Just been watching sky news had to turn it over really upsetting body bags of children in the streets, blowing up refugee camps this is not targeting Hamas this is genocide, they are committing war crimes on a large scale it needs to stop now
And this is the big thing, even though they’ve tried to close it off, we are seeing the basic understanding coming out.

How do we describe it? Barbaric, understandable is actually the worst?

What do you think Israel should do? Pat HAMAS on the back and say"Well Done - You got us there!!"
There are consequences for your homeland / fifedom if you declare war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.