Israeli diplomat scandal, why isn't this headline news..?

Its a different poster Bilbo, there is a lack of a space between bluemoon and risin... that space its the difference between a none news watcher moaning about something not being on the news, and a twat with a fettish for big feet and foreheads.

Righto.

Hold on...

He doesn't watch the news but has complained about an item not being in the news?

Blimey!

Ah right, I must have missed it cos I don't watch the news. Nothin to see here then
So you complain about it having a lack of coverage when you haven't looked at the one place it would be?

That's like coming on here complaining about the lack of europa league discussion when you haven't checked rag cafe first.

We're all still waiting, agog for enlightenment, for your explanation.

Feigning ignorance, eh? Part of the narrative as well

C1_-eSYXUAEune3.jpg

Feigning ignorance, eh? Part of the narrative as well
Here's what you said:
I think most people know why it gets precious little media coverage
In fact it was covered pretty widely, certainly in all major UK news outlets and many international ones.

What you meant to say presumably involved something to do with "Jewish owned and controlled media". But like most anti-semites, you're too cowardly to say that and hide behind insinuations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.