Issues with the site

jimharri

I've been having a few problems with the site this last couple of days. Firstly, I'm getting a window popping up on Firefox saying "The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request in a way that will never compute. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies." But I have the "accept cookies from Websites" box ticked and its still persisting. I thought it might have been a problem with my old laptop, which has been on its last legs for a long time now. But I'm having the same problem with a new laptop as well. So it's not due to the, er, "adult entertainment" my mate was watching on my old laptop. There is a "try again" button, and if you click that, it takes you to where you want to go. Is there an issue with the site when being viewed using Firefox?

Seems to be behaving okay with Chrome and Edge . I'll download Opera and see how that works. FF would be my usual weapon of choice though, but if I have to use an alternative browser, so be it. Thanks for the repy.

Sorry if not directly related, I have been unable to open any Twitter quotas for may be 2 weeks when using my hp and wondering if anyone else having this? and any advice,cheers.

I'm finding the site quite glitchy the past few days/weeks, keeps freezing and randomly ads will start playing their audio in the background even though I'm logged in and you can't see the ad itself. Doesn't happen on my phone, just in Chrome.

The only two sites that I have trouble with are the Man City Official Site, and Bluemoon, It drives me bloody mad, I'm using IE 11, Windows7, Is it Me?

I'm having issues leading tweets. Even when I click to expand. Just got a new phone so don't know if it's my settings or not

I keep getting screen freeze and tab crashes here. Samsung tablet with proprietary browser.

had a couple of them congratulations you have won an amazon voucher the last few days and also bad gateway when refreshing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.