Istanbul istraksiheir

Xhavenjoe

I may not be getting their name right but was just watching a highlights programme of the teams that won their league in each country.
When it came to Turkey who popped up only Gael Clichy and Robinho.
From what I could make out Robinho was signed from another Turkish club for 2 million euro.
Martin Skrtl was also on the team.
Everyone's favourite Mr Slippy goal hero for Chelsea Demba Ba was the centre forward.
From what I could make out they basically built a team from scratch for 35 million and the normal top teams Besiktas Galatasaray and Fenerbace were nowhere to be seen.

A collective of the premier league veterans? Good on them!

hope we get them in our Champs League group next [football] term!

Basaksehir, they're Erdogan's club
They’ll be a bit like Obilić were under the rule of Arkan. Don’t beat them or there might be a consequence or 2!
Obilić won the league in 1998, the only time Red Star or Partizan haven’t won it and some of the tales of their games are terrifying. During their 47 game unbeaten run there were war veterans in the crowds pointing guns at opponents with an opposing player was once locked in a garage for the duration of the match, are just a couple of examples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.