Istanbul | Taksim Square

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the best areas for Blues to stay in Istanbul. We’ve booked for Taksim Square area but are now told it’s the area for Inter Fans. Anyone know what the score is, will there be plenty of Blues in the Taksim area ?
I think we’re there too

Mancini is an Inter legend. When he replaced Hughes, I worked with an AC Milan fan and even he was “Oh, he’s a fine coach” when speaking to him on the Monday morning.

We’ve surely no history with Inter?

We are staying in taksim, almost everybody I know is staying somewhere close by too and basing themselves there. It will be full of blues. Uefa can get fucked if they think they can provide no information whatsoever allow fans to sort themselves out with no help and then declare certain parts of the city as city/inter. If uefa want to pay to change my hotel and everything else involved to ensure I'm based elsewhere then I might listen to them, otherwise they can do one, I'm sure they were too busy organising the eagerly awaited pre-match show from "Burna boy" (yeah, me neither....) to bother giving put timely advice to fans.

Mancini is an Inter legend. When he replaced Hughes, I worked with an AC Milan fan and even he was “Oh, he’s a fine coach” when speaking to him on the Monday morning.

We’ve surely no history with Inter?
I don't think that matters to some people. I've always seen Inter as having one of the more lively hooligan elements of the Italian clubs. I could be wide of the mark on that and don't get me wrong, I'd much rather be playing Inter than Napoli which would've been a nightmare for your average fan. However, anyone can run into the wrong crowd and of course that works both ways as we have our own idiots too. By and large though, the vast majority of City and Inter fans are simply going over to watch an important game of football and have a party while they're there.

I don't think that matters to some people. I've always seen Inter as having one of the more lively hooligan elements of the Italian clubs. I could be wide of the mark on that and don't get me wrong, I'd much rather be playing Inter than Napoli which would've been a nightmare for your average fan. However, anyone can run into the wrong crowd and of course that works both ways as we have our own idiots too. By and large though, the vast majority of City and Inter fans are simply going over to watch an important game of football and have a party while they're there.
I’m in Taksim square they’ll be 1,000’s of blues in that area in fact everyone I know is staying that area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.