Istanbul turnstile issue

MadchesterCity

I arrived at the turnstile 3 and a half hours before match, to my absolute disbelief my ticket failed to turn the turnstile gate.
I was left looking through the metal bars at my friend for approximately 15 minutes whilst staff tried to work out what to do, one supervisor said no I couldn’t enter but eventually I was given access through a side door.
A very harrowing experience and I hope no other fans had this issue and were unable to watch the match, I dread to think what would have happened had this issue happened to me when it was busier and nearer to match kick off.

Was anyone refused entry to the ground due to similar issue?

I arrived at the turnstile 3 and a half hours before match, to my absolute disbelief my ticket failed to turn the turnstile gate.
I was left looking through the metal bars at my friend for approximately 15 minutes whilst staff tried to work out what to do, one supervisor said no I couldn’t enter but eventually I was given access through a side door.
A very harrowing experience and I hope no other fans had this issue and were unable to watch the match, I dread to think what would have happened had this issue happened to me when it was busier and nearer to match kick off.

Like Midnight Express.

that shitty stadium is inactive... only a few games are being played in a season with 1000, 2000 spectators on average. maybe less...
turnstile problems... normal.... sorry for you. hope not many experienced that problem.
really like midnight express :))))
cheers.

One of the guys in our group scanned his ticket but the person in front had got his bag caught on one of the bars. When he pulled it the turnstile went round without my mate having a chance to get through it. Was refused entry by the dickhead stewards despite them seeing exactly what had happened. After an hour of pleading with the wankers at the UEFA tent he eventually got given a paper ticket and let in. So at least he now has a souvenir for his troubles!

When I was going in,
( i helped a fellow blue who had been freaking out walking from the fan zone but thats another story )
a few what looked like local lads,both their tickets didnt work and they pulled them both back ,makes you wonder how they
got in the fan zone in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.