Istanbul without a ticket?

turkish blackmarket guys were holding the tickets since last 3 weeks. they were asking aroun 3500 EUROs on average.... probably they decreased the prices on matchday a little.
i checked the prices on matchday with a ticketless guy from USA from internet (black market sites), the prices were around USD 1600 at 16.00 or something... dont know what happened prior to the game.
hope some of city fans found tickets with fair prices. but it was so hard.
there are too many arabic people living in turkey (and visiting) lately, they have money, they are paying those incredible amounts.
last year GS against Barca, i couldnot enter the game (for the first time in my life, i could not manage to enter) due to those arabic guys bought all the tickets....

cheers

turkish blackmarket guys were holding the tickets since last 3 weeks. they were asking aroun 3500 EUROs on average.... probably they decreased the prices on matchday a little.
i checked the prices on matchday with a ticketless guy from USA from internet (black market sites), the prices were around USD 1600 at 16.00 or something... dont know what happened prior to the game.
hope some of city fans found tickets with fair prices. but it was so hard.
there are too many arabic people living in turkey (and visiting) lately, they have money, they are paying those incredible amounts.
last year GS against Barca, i couldnot enter the game (for the first time in my life, i could not manage to enter) due to those arabic guys bought all the tickets....

cheers
I shared a taxi from near my hotel in Sultanhamet to the City shuttle park with two City fans from Columbia.
They had both paid 1,500 US dollars each for their tickets,thats what they said , the trip in the taxi was at the most 2 miles to the yenikapi shuttle park and they insisted on paying, I only found out when we were queuing for the bus that they had paid 35 US dollars, crazy.

Wow, that’s an obscene amount of money for a ticket but it doesn’t help when uefa have already fleeced everyone with what they were charging for the game.

Kerem, although I didn’t go to Istanbul you have gained legendary status on this board , I hope you get a statue alongside our playing legends at the Etihad.
Iyi Aksamler mate.
thanks mate, i had great time. i thank you all..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.